OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

U posted a fake/suspect site a page or two ago

I'm not even gonna try and see if this site is legit or not
Before you're too quick to bash on me,that site was fake I realized and deleted it.Dope Factory is very much legit.Go to the Air Max 1 thread and see for yourself

Thank you....
Don't be so sensitive
no where in my post did I bash u
Just saying from a prior post of urs
I'm not gonna waste my time
Props on posting a legit place though......

THE NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW “MINI SWOOSH” IS RELEASING SOON IN SEVERAL OPTIONS
MAY 24TH, 2017 BY PATRICK JOHNSON

The Nike Air Force 1 has been upgraded and revamped all throughout 2017 in honor of the model’s 35th-anniversary celebration. We’ve seen gel Swooshes, no Swooshes, the Nike SF-AF1 in both mid-top and high-top constructions, and collaborations from some of fashion’s most notable names today. Today we get a look at the Nike Air Force 1 Low Mini Swoosh Collection featuring 3 brand new colorways each updated with a mini-Swoosh reminiscent of what’s been found on the Air Max 1 as of late. There’s a patriotic rendition featuring red, white, and blue panels sure to fit right into the July 4th celebration while simpler monochromatic renditions feature premium tumbled leather in Black or Cool Grey with contrast white branding. What do you think of the Air Force 1 Low Mini Swoosh Collection? Stay tuned for a Release Date right here on Sneaker News.

more pics in link
https://sneakernews.com/2017/05/24/nike-air-force-1-low-mini-swoosh-collection/4/

anybody in here own a pair of these? been looking for them for months to no avail.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Today

pg has a fantastic collection that's always growing too. if you guys like vintage forces, follow digglahhh and solecuts.

Back
Top Bottom