OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Naw i was talkin about the sf joints lol

Mids >>> highs

But forces in general i always prefered mids and highs to lows ( i knoe blasphemy)
Highs are my favorite.

And being from the south i came up on mids

Naw i was talkin about the sf joints lol

Mids >>> highs

But forces in general i always prefered mids and highs to lows ( i knoe blasphemy)
Highs are my favorite.

And being from the south i came up on mids

I will say Mids are up there in terms of ill color ways

Off-White AF1s 
nerd.gif

http://www.nicekicks.com/lebron-james-kevin-durant-debut-white-off-white-x-nike-air-force-1/

Why do these look better..........while Off-White turned the AJ1s to complete garbage?

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find a size 4.5 or 5 in the Special Field air force ones in the Faded Olive color?

I know this is kind of a random question BUT ... I know Nike tends to release a Puerto Rico [emoji]133669450231[/emoji] pair before the (NYC) PR parade. Traditionally it's been AFs, last year it was an air trainer though, I'm wondering if anyone knows the release (or a shop in NYC selling this year's release)....kinda hoping to get them for Sunday's parade.

Anyone know where I can get a pair in a 9-9.5 in these NYC AF1 mids? I been searching for over a year now!

Almost 2 years for me. I slept hard and always said I'll get em down the line for sale and no they are no where to be found. Not even EBay lol

I jumped on those navy/orange NYCs for retail as soon as I saw them. Still haven't worn 'em smh.

Think I was waiting to replace the laces with rope laces and just forgot about them in the back of the closet.

Edit: pic from da gram, 5 years ago :wow: didn't know they were that old already.

Last edited:
Ya i copped the red jewel lows which were the cleanest out of the 3 colorways imo. Leather isnt THAT bad being that they were a 2012 release.

Below retail from dope factory during their nike sale. Leather is gorgeous
Need a sz 12 in the linens still. Any leads anyone?

Back
Top Bottom