OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Now that I've seen that order form I'm betting they wont be doing a SNKRS drop for the people at Complexcon...That means the SNKRS stuff is probably for the wider release which is at the end of the month...

They probably going to set it up where if you don't pre check in now, then when they go live at the end of the month you won't have access...

Now that I've seen that order form I'm betting they wont be doing a SNKRS drop for the people at Complexcon...That means the SNKRS stuff is probably for the wider release which is at the end of the month...

They probably going to set it up where if you don't pre check in now, then when they go live at the end of the month you won't have access...
Similar to how they did Mars Yard. Makes sense.

I don’t know... the Virgil AF1 is ComplexCon only... why would they add it to SNKRS if they weren’t releasing it?

Ronnie Fieg showed the DJ Clark Kents in his ig story this morning. Stupid clean.

Yeah the video is a couple pages back...

Is it me or are the Stash pair and the Kent pair based on their previous releases? Stash obviously with the Fat Caps and Kent with an albino version of the Black Friday's...Minor detail changes but basically the pairs they already collabed on...

Please just keep the Sheeds away from this hypebeast ********
tenor.gif

oh lord i completely forgot about those suppose to release

The only AF1 I would want from Complexcon are the JustDons and the F&F JohnElliotco AF1 lows. I like how simple they are but the details are what make them :smokin

The only AF1 I would want from Complexcon are the JustDons and the F&F JohnElliotco AF1 lows. I like how simple they are but the details are what make them :smokin
the jusdons are dope
but if those were just a regular release
they would hit outlets
and we would be able to scoop for the low

Back
Top Bottom