OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Good looks on the link CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity
.. Got my pair in today.

PSX_20171106_183228.jpg
PSX_20171106_183329.jpg

Low and the Hi tops from 2016.. I don't see any differences

PSX_20171106_183415.jpg

F224C949-A468-4EBB-BEA7-45E90D34040B.jpeg

The wife and “me” (<—Apple users understand) were 10 feet away from the location when they went live. Luck of the draw since there was no way we were waiting in any of those terrible retail lines.

All the boxes are signed and were free of charge. Employees kept saying there were 90 pairs available. Easy to assume the there were 100 made with 10 given out by Stash.

Anyway, they’re so dope.

The wife and “me” (<—Apple users understand) were 10 feet away from the location when they went live. Luck of the draw since there was no way we were waiting in any of those terrible retail lines.

All the boxes are signed and were free of charge. Employees kept saying there were 90 pairs available. Easy to assume the there were 100 made with 10 given out by Stash.

Anyway, they’re so dope.
i wanna hate so bad but i cant :smh:
congrats on the pickup

Anyway, they’re so dope.
Explain how this worked? Did you just have to stand near their booth with your phone in your hand hitting refresh day after day or did they give you a heads up? Thinking of going next year so curious how the whole thing works.

Explain how this worked? Did you just have to stand near their booth with your phone in your hand hitting refresh day after day or did they give you a heads up? Thinking of going next year so curious how the whole thing works.

It was a Nike SNKR STASH drop. In this case, the virtual area shown through the app was the stairway into the vendors area. While searching, you’re staring at the stock percentage dwindle. Once you were close enough to the spot, the shoes popped up and reserved them for you. It gave a specific serial/order number when you won. That screen had animation which was the authenticator when you got to the Nike booth to claim the shoes. You had to hurry since the only thing promised is the shoes, not preferred sizes. Luckily, we both got our true size.

It was a Nike SNKR STASH drop. In this case, the virtual area shown through the app was the stairway into the vendors area. While searching, you’re staring at the stock percentage dwindle. Once you were close enough to the spot, the shoes popped up and reserved them for you. It gave a specific serial/order number when you won. That screen had animation which was the authenticator when you got to the Nike booth to claim the shoes. You had to hurry since the only thing promised is the shoes, not preferred sizes. Luckily, we both got our true size.

No wonder why I couldn't hit

I was in the place spoofin on a come up'

Doesn't make any sense to go through all that to buy shoes. I'm sure it's an easy process, but still. :smh:
Nike, just put the darn shoes on the shelf. EVERYWHERE! Enough of this limited crap.

So that’s how the stash works? You have to search around to find the “lucky” spot and get the shoes? Yea **** that.

I’d seriously like to meet the dumb *** at Nike
Who keeps coming up with these dumb ***
Jumping through hoops *** ideas just to MAYBE get the chance
To buy a pair of shoes
I’d give him a 2 piece and a damn biscuit
For all this bs they be having folks do
And not only that
Like dude said
It’s possible that u might not have even been able to get ur size
So a 6’5 dude
Coulda got stuck with a size 7 :smh:

And I’m not gonna front
I want those stash’s
But i know i ain’t the only one
Who notices the shape is kinda off a lil on those stash’s.........
That is kinda helping me feel better bout not getting a pair
But not really

Did you get a notification for it? And what pops up? Like a Zelda map with an X on it where the shoes are? I have no clue how the stash works so just curious.

Doesn't make any sense to go through all that to buy shoes. I'm sure it's an easy process, but still. :smh:
Nike, just put the darn shoes on the shelf. EVERYWHERE! Enough of this limited crap.
They aren't going to do that anymore. The last couple years has proven that shoes that sit bc they make a million aren't cool. It's sucks for you and I but I get it. Take they AM1 anniversary pairs. Back in March they made 500 of each. People camped for them. Resale was $500. Fast forward to October and they restocked in large numbers. A large amount of people that "needed" them in March no longer even wanted then in October. My local had 12+ hour camps in March. In October the reds sat for 3 weeks until they sent them back to their warehouse to be sold online.

Did you get a notification for it? And what pops up? Like a Zelda map with an X on it where the shoes are? I have no clue how the stash works so just curious.

There was a notification to your phone.

A 360deg virtual view of the STASH SPOT is what is on the screen and nothing else. You need to either recognize it or find it. It will hint to you if you’re close. In our instance, it was the stairway into the venue.

It only works if you’re in the vicinity so it’s not like you have to do any crazy amount of searching.

Once you’ve found the spot and are in the correct position within that spot, the shoe pops up on your screen and says you found them.

In the case of ComplexCon, this drop was the great equalizer. The lines for 5 AF1’s, Undefeated 97 and Top 3 were horrendous. The folks waiting in line had a choice and those who won a pair got a free pair of Stash AF1’s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom