OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Which do the AF1 heads prefer in here? The Bobbito wheat? Or the mid flax? Just wondering, getting into AF1's again, the show that started it all for me. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Which do the AF1 heads prefer in here? The Bobbito wheat? Or the mid flax? Just wondering, getting into AF1's again, the show that started it all for me. 
smokin.gif
Bobbito wheats HANDS DOWN

Originally Posted by kix4kix

smokin.gif
There's a handful of Mids that are done right - the Flax is one of the top five.

appreciate the input fellas. I was in a shoe spot the other day and the leather was so resplendent on those red/whites. 

Nike Air Force 1 Low ’30th Anniversary’ Quickstrikes
By Aaron Hope · Published Feb 14th, 2012

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-6-570x380.jpg

The Nike Air Force 1 has been surprisingly low-key so far during its 30th anniversary year, both in terms of the number of special edition releases as well as their composition.  Simple has been the name of the game thus far for the AF1 in 2012, and both of these new Air Force 1 Low Quickstrikes employ elegant blocking that reflects this silhouette’s reliance upon black and/or white designs early this year.  The black pair opts for a denim construction, including a wrapped midsole that evokes the premium feel of one cast in leather but with all the novelty denim kicks had back in the mid-’00s, while the whites go with 3M reflective material on the uppers for a nice grounding effect on the translucent sole.  Reports out of SE Asia have these at select Nike Sportswear retailers in early March, so click through for more images and stick with Sneaker News for word on a potential US release.  via ST

LOH4306-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-2-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-3-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-4-570x760.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-5-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-1-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-11-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-7-570x760.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-8-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-9-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-quickstrike-10-570x380.jpg

^^^

The packaging is nice but the shoes are weak. If I really had to choose one, I'd go with the black pair.

wow!! first we get no allstar af1 this year and now this is what we get for the 30th anniversary!!! not right at all!!!!

Nike Air Force 1 Low ‘XXX’ QS – New Images
By Aaron Hope · Published Feb 15th, 2012

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
nike-air-force-1-low-xxx-quickstrikes-3m-denim-ct.jpg

Nike Sportswear hasn’t looked to celebrate the Air Force 1′s thirtieth anniversary with an ostentatious and opulent party, but has instead opted to bring out some of the Uptown’s essence in ultra-premium quality. This AF1-XXX goodness was foreshadowed on the ‘Year of the Dragon’ release that marked the first of many drops to utilize a simple black and/or white colorway, and these new Nike Air Force 1 Low ‘XXX’ Quickstrikes are perfect examples of how to spruce up an old favorite. For the classic white-on-white that continues to out-sell most sneakers year in and year out, the script gets flipped with a 3M reflective upper and translucent sole setup, while the black pair takes denim further than any sneaker in history by wrapping the midsole for a design that hints at the top-tier luxury of a leather-coated look. Get ready for these to arrive at an exclusive list of NSW retailers like Crooked Tongues on Saturday, March 2nd and stick with Sneaker News for updates.

nike-air-force-1-low-xxx-quickstrikes-white-1-570x381.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-xxx-quickstrikes-white-2-570x381.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-xxx-quickstrikes-white-3-570x381.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-xxx-quickstrikes-black-1-570x381.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-xxx-quickstrikes-black-2-570x381.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-xxx-quickstrikes-black-3-570x381.jpg

more pics............the denims are alright the blue denims that released last year are WAAAAAAY better IMO. But those all white 3m white ones look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^
So are all the specially marked 'XXX' AF1s with the 30th anniversary packaging going to be 'Supreme' only?

Originally Posted by vood99

^^^
So are all the specially marked 'XXX' AF1s with the 30th anniversary packaging going to be 'Supreme' only?

i think those are premiums not supremes because u can see the stitching. I could be wrong though. But i think supremes u cant really see the stitching i cant remember what they call it.......... can somebody refresh my memory?

Well a night of insomnia and came back check in. See some same old AF1 heads still in here.

So what's the deal with this Nike ID AF1 Cement and Elephant print? I want a pair and too lazy dig through the thread for all the information. By look of it I missed my chance.

What up Xilegacy, Dan & Q!!!

Never will forget #*#+ QUINN HARRINGTON!

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by vood99

^^^

i think those are premiums not supremes because u can see the stitching. I could be wrong though. But i think supremes u cant really see the stitching i cant remember what they call it.......... can somebody refresh my memory?

Yes you're right, the 'Supreme' tier was originally for the seamless constructed shoes. I wonder what the price point on the above two is.

Back
Top Bottom