OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Much appreciated. I picked up at 14th street footaction. They seemed to have good amount left.

Why no one has bought from kickscrew.....???? I bought a size 12 with no problem came out to 210 a lil more pricier but beats having to keep reloading every 5 sec just to secure a pair of the ROC’s

because people want to pay retail.
Which is stupid I seen someone post they got them 184 shipped???? If you really want the shoe just go to kickscrew they have pairs still there getting a coveted shoe for retail is like getting a kiss from Beyoncé..... not gonna happen

Which is stupid I seen someone post they got them 184 shipped???? If you really want the shoe just go to kickscrew they have pairs still there getting a coveted shoe for retail is like getting a kiss from Beyoncé..... not gonna happen
I paid $162 shipped. You can call it stupid but I'll use the extra $50 on another pickup soon.

150 $ vs. 180 is not a big deal , it’s just 30 dollars . Skip a haircut for two week
When you buy 10 pairs a month, it adds up. I'll pay the extra here and there but these were readily available at retail. If you are lazy and on't buy many shoes, throwing $30 away is the play.

AGAIN..... I’ve been waiting on this shoe for along time so if I have to drop a extra 50$ for the so be it. Flightclub wants 325 RIFLA wants 800 in my size (a 12) 210 shipped in my eyes wasn’t bad. Sorry guys I can’t be the lame goofy sitting at my laptop hitting refresh. I just won’t do it

AGAIN..... I’ve been waiting on this shoe for along time so if I have to drop a extra 50$ for the so be it. Flightclub wants 325 RIFLA wants 800 in my size (a 12) 210 shipped in my eyes wasn’t bad. Sorry guys I can’t be the lame goofy sitting at my laptop hitting refresh. I just won’t do it
if you live in nyc, theres no reason to pay above retail.

if you live in nyc, theres no reason to pay above retail.
I libe in Chicago sir where Footaction had 30 pairs period. The line was 3 blocks long for that shoe. I’m 32 yrs of age no way as a GROWN *** man will I ever line up for shoes

Back
Top Bottom