OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Entered the Nike Draw for Dons. As expected, I didn't win.

It's ok, not a must-have shoe for me. Congrats to those who copped.

Looks like the Dons from UDFTD sold out, my local HoH sold out as well.

I did have a feeling they would sell better than the Rocs.

Rocs are still all over ny huh? Might pull the trigger on a second pair on pay day of i can find some at retail

I am at 21 Mercer now. There is a line of 75+ people waiting to sign up for the draw for AF1 that barely have resale value. Of course everyone wears their best hypebeast outfits, Yeezys, supreme etc when signing up for raffles, this is of course the sneakerhead mentality (show your colorful feathers for fellow peacocks) I’m laughing at these losers.

This is how you know this hypebeast game
Is the biggest joke ever. And no, didn’t sign up, walked out.
Of course Nikelab switches to in-store draw for this and not the top 3s

I am at 21 Mercer now. There is a line of 75+ people waiting to sign up for the draw for AF1 that barely have resale value. Of course everyone wears their best hypebeast outfits, Yeezys, supreme etc when signing up for raffles, this is of course the sneakerhead mentality (show your colorful feathers for fellow peacocks) I’m laughing at these losers.

Glad i went during lunch. There was maybe 2-3 people tops. I agree, if I saw that kind of line I would have peaced out immediately.

I don't no I'm on the west coast and never heard of them before, none the less thanks for the link downboy....

Same here, I have heard of them before but I have never ordered from them. By just looking at their site and the brands and shoes they carry. You know they are legit.

I also highly doubt anyone on here would post a non-authorized dealer site or a legit resell site.

As long as it's not cheapjordansairmax.com, we will be alright.

Rocs did not fly off the shelves :lol:

Not sure if this is a fair assessment the production run is longer than the other drops so all things being equal there should be more pairs of the rocs....also, there's a stilted distribution for these - NYC seemed to have gotten pairs with uptown getting a chunk of that but have had friends in other cities in which their store didn't even get a full size run.

as a lady sneakerhead I find it adorable the guys like to break out their best stunt-gear ... for the other guys. Seriously though swung threw during lunch and noticed the over abundance of OWs (AJ1s -- of course not even the AF1s), Beluga 2.0s and the like.

Not sure if this is a fair assessment the production run is longer than the other drops so all things being equal there should be more pairs of the rocs....also, there's a stilted distribution for these - NYC seemed to have gotten pairs with uptown getting a chunk of that but have had friends in other cities in which their store didn't even get a full size run.

as a lady sneakerhead I find it adorable the guys like to break out their best stunt-gear ... for the other guys. Seriously though swung threw during lunch and noticed the over abundance of OWs (AJ1s -- of course not even the AF1s), Beluga 2.0s and the like.

I noticed the same! Everyone signing up for AF1 raffle yet no one wearing AF1

https://www.oneblockdown.it/en/nike.../air-force-1-low-travis-scott-aq4211-100/7636
4A9249DF-CB20-4061-B221-3605F302340E.jpeg

Someone on my fb group ooped me a pair for retail for the roc af1s. Always wanted these and almost copped via flight club back then(the first edition)

Back
Top Bottom