OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 7.30.19 PM.png

CODE: GREEN25

on FA

i'm a noob when it comes to "icy" sneakers. how quickly/bad would the off white af1s yellow and is it weird to think they might look good when they do?

thinking about grabbing a pair in my size o_o

i'm a noob when it comes to "icy" sneakers. how quickly/bad would the off white af1s yellow and is it weird to think they might look good when they do?

thinking about grabbing a pair in my size o_o
years without heavy wear, maybe 1-2 year with heavy wear

had i not destroyed the AF100 acronyms, I dont think I ever would have appreciated the silhouette to the extent that I now do. After picking these up, I dont know what I was thinking, passing the first time around. The color blocking, the suede/leather/nylon material mix, the metallic lining inside the zipper, the black sole that I can beat up with out fear of looking like garbage while walking around NYC make me so happy...these are spectacular IMHO.

IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3501.jpeg
IMG_3506.jpeg

Where can you get random different swooshes for the Travis joints ? I know some nike stores did the custom af1 experience the options should be limitless

Where can you get random different swooshes for the Travis joints ? I know some nike stores did the custom af1 experience the options should be limitless

The Travis AF1 have velcro Swooshes that come with the shoe.

The AF100 Makers Studio had leather Swooshes without any backing on them. If a person were to grab extras from the Studio...
1. They’d be the wrong size
2. You’d have to sew on a Velcro backing

Scott owners who want custom Swooshes would be better off using the ones that came with the shoes as a stencil then hitting a fabric store. Don’t forget the Velcro.

Last edited:
Damn seeing those pics made me extra salty i sold my travis....put em for sale thinking id catch a second pair, and if not its ok cuz i have too many shoes anyway...plus the price was pretty high and thought tgey might not even sell. Fast forward a few days and after nike dropped and nobody copped the price skyrocketed and my price was in the mid range of market and they sold....to a lady who lrob got em for their kid, just a guess.
Really wanted to back out of the sale, still do, shoes just arrived from kith yesterday, havent even checked em out yet, but im not about to start doing that fk sht backing out of a sale...o well maybe ill be able to cop down the line for lower price...
Side note i got the white/white acronyms and those are ill

Back
Top Bottom