OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Definitely thought they were a dipped pair, since Travis was in Chicago during the AF-100 pop-up. There are also pictures of him in that design studio. Only thing that throws me off is the lace cover coloring. Shout out to Ali Six having a dipped/painted pair a month or so before release though, first guy I saw do that.

24177967_147459652558664_5100375819797135360_n.jpg

Last edited:
Was this from the SNKRS Pass thing? Any way I'd be able to reserve while I'm at work?

snkrs pass, yes.

idk, can you reserve while at work? jk. it's all done through the app, so i'm not entirely sure i understand your question.

snkrs pass, yes.

idk, can you reserve while at work? jk. it's all done through the app, so i'm not entirely sure i understand your question.

I had went to the app and wasnt sure what I needed to do on it. Didnt know if I needed to be a a specific place to cop or not. Thanks!

I had went to the app and wasnt sure what I needed to do on it. Didnt know if I needed to be a a specific place to cop or not. Thanks!

ah gotcha. so snkrs pass is random and allows you to reserve a pair within a short period of time, like 5-15 minutes.

iirc the DB AJ12s restocked via snkrs pass a few weeks back as well.

do you have an iphone or android device? if it’s the latter, that feature hasn’t rolled out yet.

ah gotcha. so snkrs pass is random and allows you to reserve a pair within a short period of time, like 5-15 minutes.

iirc the DB AJ12s restocked via snkrs pass a few weeks back as well.

do you have an iphone or android device? if it’s the latter, that feature hasn’t rolled out yet.

My phone is an android but I was trying to use my ipod which I've been able to use for some other SNKRS ios only drops. All good. Ill try on SNKRS tomorrow and take the L lol

Back
Top Bottom