OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I doubt I can land them, but I'm in for the very reasons you mentioned. Brings back memories- the jeans with the patches, jackets with the patches. Weird times for all, but definitely makes me chuckle thinking back.

For those that didn’t make it the MoMA for the “Items: Is Fashion Modern?” exhibit, here are the AF1s they included:

2AC11F16-582C-43B5-9926-50EB328310F4.jpeg

90E40EB7-6E5C-4498-9B69-A84C6DAD86B8.jpeg

Triple black Sfs i copped during the flash sale came in the other day. Must say im feeling em a lot more than i expected i would.
Highly recommended, materials are super nice, same leather they used on the kith linins rerelease

This. Love my pair. Leather is buttery. They dont look as clunky on foot as i feared. Hidden pocket on the tongue is also a nice touch.

In case you were wondering what the William Francis Green-designed AF1s would look like, here they are:

william-francis-green-nike-air-force-1-rtw-2.jpg

william-francis-green-nike-air-force-1-rtw-3.jpg

william-francis-green-nike-air-force-1-rtw-4.jpg

william-francis-green-nike-air-force-1-rtw-5.jpg

william-francis-green-nike-air-force-1-rtw-6.jpg

william-francis-green-nike-air-force-1-rtw-1.jpg

No info on release, just these images.

Last edited:
iamdef iamdef i'm gonna need to stare at em a lil longer. he's doing what he's been doing, so can't say these were totally unexpected.

iamdef iamdef i'm gonna need to stare at em a lil longer. he's doing what he's been doing, so can't say these were totally unexpected.

If the laces ended in less sporadic looking areas I'd be all for it, like the whites. But it just seems random for the sake of random

I mean, it wouldn't be that difficult to get some bungee cord and DIY, like the red/white pair.

I’m good without the Vic’s. They do look interesting but it’s hard to tell if they are a kid or a high.

Nike really pushing the all white ****. Looking forward to getting some colors back again soon.

All stars ain’t bad. Will cop if it’s easy otherwise pass. They will make a cool vacation shoe.

I’m good without the Vic’s. They do look interesting but it’s hard to tell if they are a kid or a high.

Nike really pushing the all white ****. Looking forward to getting some colors back again soon.

All stars ain’t bad. Will cop if it’s easy otherwise pass. They will make a cool vacation shoe.

Size sticker and box said 9.5. I’m guessing these Vic fall in line with all the other AF100 releases which are purposely all-white.

Nike will drop clot mid February and china dropping them in 2 days.
Yeah I know China on the second but still no us concrete date?
Hit up a few tier 0 spots
If they even still called that
That usually get these types of releases and they said they not getting em
Also anyone got info on the year of the dogs releasing this year that was posted PAGES back

Yeah I know China on the second but still no us concrete date?
Hit up a few tier 0 spots
If they even still called that
That usually get these types of releases and they said they not getting em
Also anyone got info on the year of the dogs releasing this year that was posted PAGES back
Check out edc3000 ig he posted everything about the drop. Edison chen owns clot so he’s posting everything about the release.

Back
Top Bottom