OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My man @mike.lam (on IG) with his 12 hour indigo dyed pair. Mike worked for Clot and is responsible for some of the footwear collabs.
8A2F4B65-92C8-4C7B-A52C-C0713C4F56B6.jpeg
Wanna see what the leather looks like under the cloth

Got my sail swooshes pair in today and they fit pretty big. Admittedly this is the first pair of forces I’ve bought in years but I don’t remember a 13 being this large on my foot. Has the size changed over the past couple years at all?

I feel like I’m not likely to find a 12.5 so any tips on how to make the 13 fit better without entirely choking the laces and ruining the aesthetic?

I feel like I’m not likely to find a 12.5 so any tips on how to make the 13 fit better without entirely choking the laces and ruining the aesthetic?
My TTS tends to be 12, but I always go for 11.5 in AF1’s ever since I began collecting them. It fits better and doesn’t crease easy. Just info for the future.

I would try to add another insole and see if it helps.

anyone see that sail swoosh pack around? i didnt realize they were part of the ASW pack

Need whites on sale.... Sails would be cool but I got 2x the Sail Jordan 1 so the Af1 wouldn't be necessary.

Need the HKs direct from Nike. Gotta have painless, free returns since shapes seem to differ in a lot of pics I’ve seen so far. Fingers crossed for a good pair.

i don't understand why the hong kongs are so dope to some people, what is it, i like some pretty wild kicks so i'm not judging, but why is this like one of the grail af1's for people?

^ Dope color combo, embroidered swoosh, co.jp release, decent shape and materials on the originals. And they were just a different looking AF1 at the time.

And I don’t think it’s a grail for many these days. Maybe the older heads, but the building hype now is manufactured, IMO.

Undefeated hyping these HK's up talmbout "tier 0 distribution in limited quantities"

Yeah I saw this, posts like these are gonna get resellers to buy and try to flip. If these are limited like that, I doubt they’ll be around but I don’t think they’ll go for a lot.

These were a Japan exclusive back then, right?

Always wondered if it would be better to buy overseas or on sites like GOAT to save on taxes or shipping to lock in my pair, but then I'd probably have to worry about the chance I'd have to pay more through customs.

i don't understand why the hong kongs are so dope to some people, what is it, i like some pretty wild kicks so i'm not judging, but why is this like one of the grail af1's for people?

For me it was that look different from the other air forces at the time. I got my pair a few years after it released, mislabeled on eBay for cheap, so it's got that nostalgia factor for me as well. Still have them but it's now beat and yellowed, need a fresh pair again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom