OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^^^ Right on SKEP thanks for checking.

Im a 12 but if I need a women shoe I cop them in a 13.

I gotta find them sooner or later.

according to my connect at FNL, they only made them up to size 12 in women and are a lil tough to find in that size but nothing produced any bigger

Originally Posted by skep

according to my connect at FNL, they only made them up to size 12 in women and are a lil tough to find in that size but nothing produced any bigger
Thanks for the info.

When I use to work ar FNL we always got 13 in lady forces. Guess they cut that size now/

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Right on SKEP thanks for checking.

Im a 12 but if I need a women shoe I cop them in a 13.

I gotta find them sooner or later.

I haven't seen a lady air force one in a size 13 in a good minute.

got this from another site

mensair-force-2010.jpg

Quote:
The Fall Air Force 1 releases you see above will come out in the period from July to September 2010. The first three styles - Air Force 1 High '07(315121-102) in White/White-Sport Red, Air Force 1 '07 LE (315122-126) in White/Sport Red, and Air Force 1 '07 LE (315122-128) in White/Black will beamong July releases. The next four styles, which include mostly darker colorways, come out in August - Air Force '07 LE (315122-021) inBlack/Black-White-Varsity Red, Air Force 1 High Premium LE (386161-003) in Black/Metallic Silver, Air Force 1 '07 LE (315122-403) in Obsidian/White-SportRed, and Air Force 1 High '07 (315121-001) in Light Charcoal/White. The rest of the pack will come out in September, which includes Air Force 1 '07 LE(315122-019) in Black/White-GRV Green-Sport Red and Air Force 1 '07 LE (315122-301) in Gorge Green/Gorge Green. Other releases are not provided with picsyet, however it is known that another two pairs of Air Force 1 '07 LE will be released - in White/White and Black/Black, and two pairs of Air Force 1 Mid'07 LE also will come out in clean White and solid Black.

the white high tops
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........................and are those a gum bottom?
eek.gif

grey high tops
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and do i see PR forces?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

shoes_18-570x359.jpg

shoes_19.jpg

according to kicksonfire they are womens

Look at the heel tab in ur picture and the scans different colors which lead me to believe that they are 2 different releases I really think those are the PRforces

nawghtyhare, true. i studied the pics for a min and i can't believe i didn't notice them. no flags on the side tho? and how do pr forces usuallyrelease?? limited... etc?

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

nawghtyhare, true. i studied the pics for a min and i can't believe i didn't notice them. no flags on the side tho? and how do pr forces usually release?? limited... etc?
usually to niketowns and QS accounts

^^^ Them BLACK pair are
pimp.gif

If only they would dropped the BLACK pair to the public.....

NO worries tho because Im feeling them RED joints like no other. Im hoping I can get my hands on them.

Back
Top Bottom