OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

im not trippin
im just enjoying the ig story
how is it out there???
any weird racist stuff happen???
hows the food???
is it really hot even at night???

Bro its dope! I can't front I kinda expected it to be a lil more similar to Japan but its no where near as similar as I thought it would be.

Weather is amazing, its hot as **** but I live in Wisconsin so I needed this. It's definitely still hot at night but not overwhelming. The days are extremely humid though. Imagine moisture and heat without rain.

No weird racist stuff (yet), although I did see a random *** blackface art collection while walking in the market, so I guess that counts.

Overall is pretty embracing of different ethnicities from what it seems. Tons of tourism in Bangkok, there are over 5 Million people here so I'm definitely not the first black person they've seen which is nice. When I went to Japan it still seemed like seeing a black guy was kind of a big deal at least from the stares. It was weird. Tokyo wasn't so bad but outlying cities like Kyoto, Hiroshima, etc. it got kind of weird. Dudes were actually asking to take pics with me and ****.

Foods amazing man. U can literally eat as much GREAT seafood as you want for as little as like 3 bucks, I ate like 2 blue crabs, 6 giant shrimp, some rice, a bunch of BBQ chicken and beef for like 9 bucks total last night. I was thrilled!

I'm obviously here with my fam so the trip is a little on the different side but I can tell u man to man, Thailand in general is a great place for a guys only TRIP. Tons of baddies walking around and there doesn't seem to be an inhibitions about smashing etc.

Bro its dope! I can't front I kinda expected it to be a lil more similar to Japan but its no where near as similar as I thought it would be.

Weather is amazing, its hot as **** but I live in Wisconsin so I needed this. It's definitely still hot at night but not overwhelming. The days are extremely humid though. Imagine moisture and heat without rain.

No weird racist stuff (yet), although I did see a random *** blackface art collection while walking in the market, so I guess that counts.

Overall is pretty embracing of different ethnicities from what it seems. Tons of tourism in Bangkok, there are over 5 Million people here so I'm definitely not the first black person they've seen which is nice. When I went to Japan it still seemed like seeing a black guy was kind of a big deal at least from the stares. It was weird. Tokyo wasn't so bad but outlying cities like Kyoto, Hiroshima, etc. it got kind of weird. Dudes were actually asking to take pics with me and ****.

Foods amazing man. U can literally eat as much GREAT seafood as you want for as little as like 3 bucks, I ate like 2 blue crabs, 6 giant shrimp, some rice, a bunch of BBQ chicken and beef for like 9 bucks total last night. I was thrilled!

I'm obviously here with my fam so the trip is a little on the different side but I can tell u man to man, Thailand in general is a great place for a guys only TRIP. Tons of baddies walking around and there doesn't seem to be an inhibitions about smashing etc.
anything to be weary of food and drink wise
or scam wise

anything to be weary of food and drink wise
or scam wise

I take way more risks than I probably should be eating street food according to my doctors but you gotta consider the fact that I be in Africa doing the same ****. The docs just make sure I get my Hepititus shots and ****.

So far no real worries with food or drink. Supposedly Thailand is one of the safer countries out here.

03231EF4-821E-4D7B-8A6B-D95579CA375A.png
EF27536D-D63E-422F-893E-5EBDBD963BAE.png

Man if they don’t drop :smh:...

Are all those upcoming releases though? KD’s, XX8’s, and Soldiers all coming back out? I’ve been low key out of the sneaker loop for a minute but damn..,

Man I’m excited. One of my favorite purchases ever. Burned through my original pair and could never get a size swap for my second pair

Back
Top Bottom