OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I wouldn't call this "fair." People in a 100 yard radius have a shot to get them and the rest of the world is blocked.

Thats the whole purpose. Its a pop-up/stash experience for residents of LA only close to that area. Its not meant for anyone else.

EX: Its frustrating for others who went to a Kendrick Lamar/Justin concert see shoes sell out in 1 second, because someone in another state spoofed and purchased.

Steps like this shows Nike is attempting to fight off such tactics, which is a good thing to see.

Everyone else will have a shot when they do the normal/exclusive access drop tomorrow I believe.

PO

SNKRS can be so corny at times smh Screenshot_20180612-143121.jpg

I wouldn't call this "fair." People in a 100 yard radius have a shot to get them and the rest of the world is blocked.
But that's the intent--to limit it to people in a certain location.

Unfortunately, sounds like there's a bypass out there that's letting people outside of LA cook on these. :frown:

People at e3 are there for games not shoes. Haha. Nike is making it fair though. I can appreciate that. Or making it for the surrounding area.

I'm guessing it's sold out for restricted access invites?

Anyone know if you need an E3 ticket to cop? Or is it outside the event somewhere? My buddy works for PS, will be heading to the event in 2 hours, so hard to say if any will be left.

Back
Top Bottom