OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

BIP Roberts, PanaRicanRetro-

I think for the most part I agree with you guys, the fact that "we can't get it" (easily anyway) does make it more appealing.

I will say though, that before I even know what JD Sports was, I had caught pictures of a couple of Air Maxes(here on NT and elsewhere) and been like, "wow, I gotta have those!", only to find out that was the only place I could get them. None of their forces really grabbed me like that, it was a couple of Air Max 95s.

Sorry to derail this thread a bit.

Last edited:
fat joe instagram'd "supposed pic of the year of the dragon part 3 @joeycrackts to check it out.................its the white one with dragon scale pattern

New YOTD AF1's. Look pretty good. I like that they went with 1 black, 1 white, and 1 bright colorway.

They look gorgeous. Supposedly they're 2013 releases. Thank goodness, it gives me some time to plan things out. Way too much heat this year....

They look gorgeous. Supposedly they're 2013 releases. Thank goodness, it gives me some time to plan things out. Way too much heat this year....

naw cant be cause its in a 30th anniversary box and year of the dragon sleeve which is this year

I got my jewels in today. I know it's not as nice as the stuff they used back in the 90s because I can take out my one pair of 98 jewel mids and compare, but these aren't that bad. There's a lot of play on the leather and it feels like even when they do crease it will be in natural spots. Well worth the discounted price.

Those YOTD are nice, but it looks like they have the leather midsole everyone seems to hate. I'd pick them up if I had the chance if only to have a sort of yin/yang thing going with the black pair and those.

naw cant be cause its in a 30th anniversary box and year of the dragon sleeve which is this year

That's what I figured too since they've been part of the XXX collection. Sneakernews is saying 2013 though. If it goes past Feb. then maybe they're gonna change em' to 'year of the snake's'. :tongue: That croc pattern is appropriate either way though lol

Wtf, do people not know how to navigate this page?

Tell me why the top 5 in HISTORY looks like this right now.
THIS!!!!! Y'all should be voting for OLDER RARE PAIRS!!!!!

Oh yea, and everyone go vote for the 2010 pro bowls lol those need to release and are on the site. 

I know scrolling down takes time, but.. everyone please vote for:

2011 Pro Bowls 

2005 UENOs

2005 Sheed ASG HIs

2004 Fearless warrior lebrons

all of the unreleased lasers from 02-03 on there

2001 Cocoa snake

1997 RED JEWEL LOWS! (and the all orange and all yellow low) 

1993 gold HIs

1993 purple HIs

anything else y'all like (preferably pre-2002 stuff that would be hard to find nowadays)

...Please. LOL 

Whatsup NT, Just wanted to share my AF1s I made back in Feb of this year when the dropped the 750 pair OG cement print run.

They're pretty much inspired by the Air Mags except instead of that blue splatter pattern, i opted for cement. 

So... Air Mag + Cement = Air Cemags

Also did a touch up on the AIR to match the lights.  

On feet pictures:

ended up getting a total of 4 pairs =D

Well done sir, well done. :smokin :smokin

Very nice!!!! You did a great job on those!
Whatsup NT, Just wanted to share my AF1s I made back in Feb of this year when the dropped the 750 pair OG cement print run.

They're pretty much inspired by the Air Mags except instead of that blue splatter pattern, i opted for cement. 

So... Air Mag + Cement = Air Cemags

Also did a touch up on the AIR to match the lights. 

On feet pictures:

ended up getting a total of 4 pairs =D

that's elephant print tho
Yeah, I realized that i failed like a month after I had them. I was hoping no one else realized LOL...I think i called them Cemag because I was thinking of the white cement 3s. After all it's not called the white elephant 3s despite that it is technically elephant print. Also I'm not sure on this but I believe the cement color is the greyish color on the elephant print. 

Last edited:
Did any of that stuff we voted on a few years back release because if I recall, it was all for nothing.

Yeah, I realized that i failed like a month after I had them. I was hoping no one else realized LOL...I think i called them Cemag because I was thinking of the white cement 3s. After all it's not called the white elephant 3s despite that it is technically elephant print. Also I'm not sure on this but I believe the cement color is the greyish color on the elephant print. 

Yeah... who cares.. they're still fire man. Ballsy move with the paint touchup, but they came out perfect. Nice job on em'.

Last edited:
Great job on those McFly ID's back there. Personally I think I'd prefer them with the elephant print over w/o it. Mad clean and original :smokin

on those McFlys did they do the AIR in Red/Yellow/Green or did you paint that after you got them in. That's a really nice touch on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom