OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Talked all that **** on the last two pages, tried mine on, anyone want to trade?

Hahahahahahahahahahahna, i'm weak as ****

I definitely regret selling my Halloween splits. I got clowned hard when I wore them and I didn't care, thought they were fire.

Get the OG 'Halloween' orca colourway from the year prior. The scarface joint was whack however the Frankenstein and Beast pairs that dropped the following years were mildly interesting.

in my experience patent af1s have always fit big, but thats just me. as long as they're not as bad as the am95 AF1s, those things were at least a full size big.

in my experience patent af1s have always fit big, but thats just me. as long as they're not as bad as the am95 AF1s, those things were at least a full size big.

Not sure what fit of 80s & 90s AF1s were like, but the '00 and up pairs have always been about 0.25 too big regardless of material.

Not sure what fit of 80s & 90s AF1s were like, but the '00 and up pairs have always been about 0.25 too big regardless of material.
the easter retro
from last year fit perfectly though
for me at least
but u know
patent seems a lil different
like not as stiff

Has anyone here received the AF1 Taiwan's from our shop yet?
Hope you love the free gifts,our stickers and the sneaker wipe :D:D

37030240_2067470556840433_3350784238520631296_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Taiwans from kickstage today. Took 2 days from Taiwan to Florida. Went with my usual af1 size which is a 9, my tts is 9.5. They are long and narrow compared to my other af1s. A 8.5 might have been better though but its not horrible because the shoe is very stiff (obviously) and doesn't have much give.

yikes. any comparison on older patent pairs?

i have the watermelon/kiwis. those were PL but not too stiff

Back
Top Bottom