OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Travis Scott's are going to be more available than the first edition according to what I've seen so far.

Concepts FCFS

Perfect day to go to work late
Werd thanks for the heads up. I'm actually off tomorrow. But no chance I'd wanna get there before like 9am, it takes me an hour and a half to get to their store. Not tryna wake up earlier for shoes than I would for work haha

Werd thanks for the heads up. I'm actually off tomorrow. But no chance I'd wanna get there before like 9am, it takes me an hour and a half to get to their store. Not tryna wake up earlier for shoes than I would for work haha
Boston?

Anyone know the reason why SNKRS pass reserve button doesn't light up sometimes? This is like the third release where it didn't light up and I had to back out the page...

Anyone know the reason why SNKRS pass reserve button doesn't light up sometimes? This is like the third release where it didn't light up and I had to back out the page...
I've been having that problem for a while now. Can't hit on anything. I use to reserve every time.

Sometimes it lags. It’s just luck plus Internet connection.

It’s a shame how not all Nike towns have Nike lab accounts of accounts that receive limited shoes. Except for NYC and Chicago lol

Back
Top Bottom