OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Thank you for manning up and getting at me like you should of done the first time.

It was all sarcasm. If you guys were in this thread long enough you would of seen the post where I clearly state I’m gonna keep reminding the new people of the charity. We all know how this is gonna go, so why get sensitive about the jokes?

You should be more respectful to NTers b. Reporting you :nerd:

This has been my 1st W on any release via draw, I guess it was meant knowing I’m from the H & it was a Travis release lol Does anyone know if they deducting tax due to tax free weekend in TX

Threw these on today
38097132_205531396979740_3369084321074774016_n.jpg

Last edited:
got all the way through checkout on NeedSupply and they blessed me.....

........with an "Unable to initialize Express Checkout". followed by an OOS. :sick:

Went to Kith for the pickup, apparently they had me down for a size 12, even though I always enter for a 13. Some other dude in line entered for a 12 and they had him down for a 13. Fortunately we were able to swap right after lol

Seeing a lot of first time draw winners, including myself and two local friends. I’m wondering, is this a result of Nike actually working to shut down multiple entries from single IPs, less entrants, massive stock, or combination of the aforementioned.

got all the way through checkout on NeedSupply and they blessed me.....

........with an "Unable to initialize Express Checkout". followed by an OOS. :sick:
Had some other old out of stock shoes in my cart when I went to checkout

Spent the rest of the time trying to clear it out only to get OOS

Went to Kith for the pickup, apparently they had me down for a size 12, even though I always enter for a 13. Some other dude in line entered for a 12 and they had him down for a 13. Fortunately we were able to swap right after lol

That was me haha.

Back
Top Bottom