OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I am salty as hell. After the liquor wears off, I'll decide if I want to go Stockx. I want those flyknit 3s next week too.

Last edited:
I know a bunch of people checked out manually. But they definitely flew faster than cactus 4's
u got me dad?
nevermind just saw the post. Shout out to the gawd vinotwofour vinotwofour for trying for me.

and what i tell yall bout friends versus plug. shouts to the homie for making these mah bday kicks. @dblplay1212 humble thanks my dude

This was a mess. Footsites tripling now as usual. Why FCFS was ever a good idea who knows. My local boutique changed to a raffle too only open for a few hours. Moving on.. don’t stand a chance w that notre raffle.

This was a mess. Footsites tripling now as usual. Why FCFS was ever a good idea who knows. My local boutique changed to a raffle too only open for a few hours. Moving on.. don’t stand a chance w that notre raffle.
I can try for ppl who still need on Notre since i got my size. lmk folks

u got me dad?
nevermind just saw the post. Shout out to the gawd vinotwofour vinotwofour for trying for me.

and what i tell yall bout friends versus plug. shouts to the homie for making these mah bday kicks. @dblplay1212 humble thanks my dude

apologies I wasn't successful. Was taking L's on SNKRS draw in the morning too. But my other offer for you still stands (OW Zoom Fly Mercurials black or orange for retail)

apologies I wasn't successful. Was taking L's on SNKRS draw in the morning too. But my other offer for you still stands (OW Zoom Fly Mercurials black or orange for retail)
man u a real homie. and i also have the preme BAC for u for retail if u still need bro lol. i am prob gonna take u up on the mercurial offer. my bday is the 25th and 35 needs to be treated well lol

man u a real homie. and i also have the preme BAC for u for retail if u still need bro lol. i am prob gonna take u up on the mercurial offer. my bday is the 25th and 35 needs to be treated well lol

haha just let me know bro and I'll send them over. They're both a size 8 btw, not sure how the sizing is.

Reactions: JPS
For what it’s worth, I did try to get that 8 for my homie JPS JPS because i had no interest in these. But seeing how everyone copped from Trophy Room too, I knew it was too good to be true and a cancellation was coming. I’m sure everyone that ordered from them today getting that refund notification too.

F9BF3903-4D6C-466D-B722-786D908981F2.png 011CB25A-02FB-4F8A-8396-6E282E78A331.png

Reactions: JPS
From my ig

Also got another ds pair still sitting

And another ds pair of these too
My worn pair looks like ****

Back
Top Bottom