OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

nigel af1.jpg
nigel2.jpg
nigel3.jpg
nigel4.jpg

yall are really making me regret not pulling the trigger on the nigel's!! lesson learned buy the kicks...my lady will only be mad for a short amount of time!! YOLO!

I'm ready to see more

I didn't even get the started email yet lol

jcenky jcenky those came out nice

the liner is dirty tho right ? :smh:

I guess thats a couple specs of whatever dust or what not from the factory. I dont mind, once I put them on foot, whatever sock I got on will rub off anyways lol.

They sold out? I caved and copped once I saw the gitd sole. I'll wear them once a year for the next 10 years. Did anywhere other than SNKRS have them? I didn't really follow them much.
Unfortunately... I go on SNKRS at 10:02 and they were gone. Hand full of other sites carried them but sold out as well immediately.

yea tried on snkrs app and sold out for me. Couldnt cart on FTL. Was close on OTH but cart jacked. sheesh

had those skeletons been non-grey box release I would have tried, not messing with that cardboard leather though.

It's been ages since I posted on NikeTalk, just recently getting back in to collecting. Have a question, was hoping you guys could help. I've always wanted some co.jp forces. Hong kongs, wheats, 3m snakes, doesn't matter, just want one of them. Problem is, I have big feet. Smallest size I can wear is a 12, but prefer a 12.5 or 13. I've never seen any of these sneakers in anything above an 11.5. Do they exist in size 12s an up? Is the search all for nothing, or should I keep going? Any insight is appreciated.

@rebuild If those were made specifically for the Asian/Japanese market, the likelihood of size 12-13 is very low due to most cats there having smaller feet. I'm sure that size 12-13 pairs exist but you would really have to look hard for them.

@rebuild the info from vood99 vood99 is on the money. if you want to, try hitting up gustodaninja on IG. he’s a huge reseller in japan. you could also bookmark THISLINK and check it periodically for anything that might pop up. one other possibility is hitting up charles_fox on IG. he was a regular in this thread and has/had a fantastic collection of af1s. iirc he’s either a size 12 or 13. he has a kid now and might still be selling his stuff.

nike-air-force-1-845053-104-cocoa-snake-2018.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Cocoa Snake” Retro Is Releasing Soon
1 hour by Sneaker News

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png

5.00 / 5 1 VOTES
Another historic and Asia-exclusive Air Force 1 is ready to make a comeback real soon. Following the re-issues of the “Taiwan” and “Hong Kong” editions earlier in 2018, the famed “Cocoa Snake” is poised to return based on a quick teaser by atmos head Hirofumi Kojima’s Instagram Stories. While the actual shoes aren’t revealed, the higher-tier black shoe-box and the product code info match that of an earlier report of the Cocoa Snake Air Force 1 that surfaced late last year.

Originally releasing exclusively in Japan in 2001, this premium take on the hoops classic ushered in some lux materials that was naerly absent from Nike’s product line. Years later, several remixes of the style dubbed the “Un-Cocoa Snake” were produced, although none are truly comparable to the first edition. As for the actual release, it’s being rumored that these will be available at the third annual Complex Con, which is scheduled for this coming weekend. Stay tuned for updates on this release.

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Cocoa Snake”Release Date: November 3-4, 2018Color: True White/Black-CocoaStyle Code: 845053-104

nike-air-force-1-845053-104-cocoa-snake-2018-shoes.jpg

nike be playin :{

Back
Top Bottom