OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Can anybody comment on sizing for the John Elliot AF1s? I usually half size down but have read it runs tight and that TTS is the way to go. Can anyone confirm? Any help is appreciated.

Can anybody comment on sizing for the John Elliot AF1s? I usually half size down but have read it runs tight and that TTS is the way to go. Can anyone confirm? Any help is appreciated.
The consensus in here was TTS due to thicker insole and leather. Ordered my true size for under retail, just waiting for them to get in.

upload_2019-4-26_15-40-5.jpeg

Curious , why must you buy a ‘04 white on whites? Can’t you just get a 2019 pair for $100 or less.
There is a big difference between a pair of whites from '04 and a pair from '19, family. Personally not worth the price of the ebay listing to me, but I'd spend $150 on a pair from '04 before I spend $90 on a pair from '19.

There is a big difference between a pair of whites from '04 and a pair from '19, family. Personally not worth the price of the ebay listing to me, but I'd spend $150 on a pair from '04 before I spend $90 on a pair from '19.
What are the main differences?

Last edited:

Big doesn't even cover it. Night and day.

Dude's asking $ is crazy high, no way he'll get that much, not from me at least.

Back
Top Bottom