OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My bid got accepted on stockx for another pair of John Elliott's. I wear my first pair a lot so happy to get another pair

Putting these to the pavement today. Got a full day of running around too, we’ll see what the crease life is like.
FDB79BFD-6C8E-4908-91CD-58190E3D55BA.jpeg

In other news— I had picked up these snake swoosh tees at the outlet a couple months back for like $20 bucks for both. Totally forgot about them.
BE61C55A-BBA7-407F-AE56-3A841F5F713E.jpeg

Not sure. Summer is coming, and they look clean. They’re dope IMO. I hit on SNS too, I only entered for the socks, lol. Hopefully they’re in there. Why do you consider it a mistake win? You’re thinking they’ll sit?

i forgot i entered and saw the email this morning.
i do think they might get a little cheaper.

and i just been buying too many sneakers this month. i been lowkey addicted to chasing these raffles after i hit on TS. lol.

just not sure i need em.
theyre definitely clean. though.

might off a pair or two of something to make myself feel better.

Putting these to the pavement today. Got a full day of running around too, we’ll see what the crease life is like.
FDB79BFD-6C8E-4908-91CD-58190E3D55BA.jpeg

In other news— I had picked up these snake swoosh tees at the outlet a couple months back for like $20 bucks for both. Totally forgot about them.
BE61C55A-BBA7-407F-AE56-3A841F5F713E.jpeg

That's awesome you've got the shirts.

I think Nike telegraphs future releases with their apparel just most never watch that closely.

i forgot i entered and saw the email this morning.
i do think they might get a little cheaper.

and i just been buying too many sneakers this month. i been lowkey addicted to chasing these raffles after i hit on TS. lol.

just not sure i need em.
theyre definitely clean. though.

might off a pair or two of something to make myself feel better.

I’m perhaps the opposite, lol. I struck out on TS, and I’m not going to pay what they’re asking. So I copped way too much heat this month instead, to make up for the pain, lol

I hit on SNS raffle this morning as well, don't know if these are that, "limited" but its always a nice feeling when you hit on a raffle :D

If ivory snakes sell out and i catch the L on snkrs, i'll pay $200 max. maybe $220. been on the hunt for the 96 pair since 2012 but never found them under 400. do we have a list of american sites/retailers that will carry these? Undefeated? Notre-shop? Darkside?

I'm def not sleeping on these. Won SNS raffle and will look to possibly double up since they white shoes. These are simple dope, just in time for summer

y’all gonna make me wait it out and see what happens tonight/tmrw. def need a second pair. preferably on the low! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Back
Top Bottom