OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i know crackheads from the northside of st. louis with the same name, i just didn't know he was from panama ... i see people making it out like it's something i should've learned in gradeschool, jeesh.
I just mentioned that

it wasn't meant to come at anybody

who said anything about race, lmao ...!?
See below.

He has always repped Panama
Know plenty of folks darker than me
From panama
And speak Spanish

Clark doesn't always mention it but he has spoken on his Panamanian roots from time to time. I think Akinyele is also from Panama. He said so on Drink Champs.
Again like I said, I was saying you might be ignorant on Clark, not on the other ****. You can relax. :lol:

these aint sitting on sites with fsr:lol:

but ya these aint worth retail and i copped... the leather is not as good as the rocafellas... it just seems like a white on white af1 with the python swoosh and nike air in the back... thats it...the plus is it does come with the socks.. despite the quality being weak im still keeping them cuz they are fresh...
20190523_202505.jpg

i like how they look... the quality isnt trash but its not the best...i have a few jordans in my collection where the quality wasnt great but i still kept them cuz i liked them... for example the bulls chicago 1s from 2013 trash quality but color is fire so i kept them..im not going to convince anyone to cop if anything yes i would wait to cop on sale...i paid under retail from dsmny and i like the shoe so im a just keep it... definitely going to rock for memorial day weekend

Leather quality def isn’t the same as GR level white on whites.

That said, the quality isn’t close to what it once was (as expected). It’s a touch below the Rocs, IMO. Essentially, it’s about the best you can expect from Nike in 2019 on a mass produced AF1. Sucks that you have to qualify **** like that, but this isn’t anything new, unfortunately.

They’re good enough for me. I’ll wear them and enjoy them for what they are.

We need donjuan513 donjuan513 for his.02 on leather quality. :nerd:
-Drew

I’ve never owned a white/white AF1, but I’ve held/sold plenty. I can’t even call those leather honestly. Snakes leather definitely isn’t anything like those, I also mentioned before that is was just below Roc leather. Being a step below isn’t a bad thing at all, makes them less likely to crease fast. I found the Roc leather to be too good for an AF1. Spent 24 in snakes on a day trip and mine are still perfect.

Yeah I ended up giving my pair to a friend for retail. I like the Ivory Snakes, but I'll be ok without them. Gotta be really selective these days with these waves of releases.

Hows the sizing on the chi town af1? Do they fit the same as the recent hong kong af1? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom