OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah I'll take either of these over the all white pair.

4970095235_4a045ca6db_b.jpg
herhf.jpg

I’m sick that these Ivory Snakes aren’t sitting. Fully expected to get them on discount on Nike. I bought one off SNKRS but fits too big

I’m sick that these Ivory Snakes aren’t sitting. Fully expected to get them on discount on Nike. I bought one off SNKRS but fits too big

yeah, I might need to pull the trigger on a second pair before they're all gone at retail.

I saw it on a link somewhere, they said $170

$130 is cool. These are plain so I feel like I’ll be able to get them on sale. $80-$90 and I’ll grab them.

Sheeds are $130, not $170. Where did this rumor even start?

79577032-BC9B-4432-A6C6-E363EAC64106.png
nike-air-force-1-high-sheed-white-743546-107-5.jpg

Nike Is Releasing An Air Force 1 High “Sheed” In All White
May 25, 2019by Ross Dwyer

Over the rich history of Nike Basketball, there are few players as intertwined with a specific silhouette as Rasheed Wallace is with the Air Force 1 High, and now the Swoosh Brand is paying homage to the brash big man’s dedication once again with an all-white patent leather take on the high-cut classic. Following up on 2018’s white and blue “Think 16” makeup, this Air Force 1 opts to go full-on summer with its stark white palette, but adds a little extra luxury thanks to the aforementioned patent leather construction. If you look closely, you’ll also notice Wallace’s signature fadeaway jumper logo on the lateral heel. A timeless white midsole and outsole then complete the look. Grab a look below, and expect a release on Nike.com June 1st for $170 USD, possibly alongside another recently-revealed Air Force 1 High that pays homage to Sheed’s ’04 Pistons and their memorable NBA Championship run.

Nike Air Force 1 High QS
Release Date: June 1st, 2019 $170
Color: White/White/WhiteStyle Code: 743546-107

ill scoop for 130
wont be happy about it
nah actually
i may wait and cop from stock x for 100 or below
when those resell folks get stuck with em

nike-air-force-1-high-sheed-white-743546-107-5.jpg

Nike Is Releasing An Air Force 1 High “Sheed” In All White
May 25, 2019by Ross Dwyer

Over the rich history of Nike Basketball, there are few players as intertwined with a specific silhouette as Rasheed Wallace is with the Air Force 1 High, and now the Swoosh Brand is paying homage to the brash big man’s dedication once again with an all-white patent leather take on the high-cut classic. Following up on 2018’s white and blue “Think 16” makeup, this Air Force 1 opts to go full-on summer with its stark white palette, but adds a little extra luxury thanks to the aforementioned patent leather construction. If you look closely, you’ll also notice Wallace’s signature fadeaway jumper logo on the lateral heel. A timeless white midsole and outsole then complete the look. Grab a look below, and expect a release on Nike.com June 1st for $170 USD, possibly alongside another recently-revealed Air Force 1 High that pays homage to Sheed’s ’04 Pistons and their memorable NBA Championship run.

Nike Air Force 1 High QS
Release Date: June 1st, 2019 $170
Color: White/White/WhiteStyle Code: 743546-107

SneakerNews...figures. When have those clowns ever gotten anything right? lol

Back
Top Bottom