OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah but they never really even did anything with it
Wasn’t it suppose to give u access
To exclusive releases
And they ain’t released anything :lol:

Man found these things in storage and gave them a quick dust off... Does anyone remember these? Think they came out around early 2010's...
IMG_0937.jpg

Finally! Yo there’s a good 9 colors of colored denim, raw denim, light wash denim, the option to distress or laser the denim (with Levis and Nike branding), there’s a bunch of corduroy and suede options, and there’s also the option of having a Sherpa lining. Levi’s also made some sick apparel to tie back to the shoes if you need a whole fit.
C08E5811-7C27-4A51-BDEB-E56DC5DA1F42.jpeg

Finally! Yo there’s a good 9 colors of colored denim, raw denim, light wash denim, the option to distress or laser the denim (with Levis and Nike branding), there’s a bunch of corduroy and suede options, and there’s also the option of having a Sherpa lining. Levi’s also made some sick apparel to tie back to the shoes if you need a whole fit.
C08E5811-7C27-4A51-BDEB-E56DC5DA1F42.jpeg

These the IDs you were referring to??

Brothers in arms.

As rule of thumb when these drop place you order ASAP.

We’ve seen this story before. These materials will be limited for sure. I’m finna be in and out like a bandit.
I was thinking the same but the options drop on the 5th and the apparel doesnt drop until the 26th so I feel like should still be around then.

I’m loving the silhouette of the AM90’s. I usually choosing AF1’s over them, but the 90’s toe box looks to be way sleeker than the AF1.

Back
Top Bottom