OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

It was. SneakerNews posted the 8/19 date back in July.
Something like the 5th or 6th was the date that was posted with the apparel being at a later date. Due to some internal stuff the blogs ended up pulling all of the info. It’s up finally (but not loading properly), but that’s all that matters.

gonna sleep on it

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 12.34.07 PM.png

slept on it enough, bought em.

decided to add sail stitching and raw edges

ECWWiIIWsAAAsxs

Last edited:
when I choose the back tag logo option it is not giving me any options

I assume it's the nike logo and not the Levi's logo, correct?

maybe I had the option to do something like initials or leave the nike logo and I prefer the latter but I want to change the color if able to

is that option loading properly for anyone?

works for me now...it is the stitching

the magic ember denim looks great but the leather option the color looks to bright and vibrant

just want to make sure this is the magic denim ember on these AM 90's

Levis-Nike-By-You-AF1-AM90-7.jpg

Smh I was waiting on the Cactus Plant Blazers next week but I absolutely need at least 1 pair of dark denim Levi x Air Force 1 lows

I wouldn't be surprised if they're done for good. Nike pulled the Nigel Sylvester's and they were done for good. But I'm hopeful, they left the design page up and it says to check back soon for availability

I wouldn't be surprised if they're done for good. Nike pulled the Nigel Sylvester's and they were done for good. But I'm hopeful, they left the design page up and it says to check back soon for availability
It said the same thing for the Heron Preston 720/95's and they never came back. But I'm hoping for a Kobe 9 multicolor scenario

They said the same thing with the Nigel's and Heron AMs. They're done. It's bull****, but it is what it is.

Played around a few ideas but eventually landed on a pair inspired by F&F Parra dunks. Pretty excited about it. Sucks they didn’t have this more widely available. Too many options with too little time.

Back
Top Bottom