OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This is pretty neat

but im gonna just wait for the CPFMs

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 12.07.48 PM.png

I JUMPED up and sprinted to my computer to get my order in just to discover they clipped ALL the dope options. This **** is whack.

These options suck. They did away with all the good options from the first time...midsole/outsole color, contrast stitching, stitching color, theres not even options for distressed for frayed denim.

I absolutely agree with you here, but beggars can't be choosers if they are only going to give us some leftover materials, i bet they found a storage room with denim in that they didnt know was there. I hope they restock the 90's with full configuration options

These options suck. They did away with all the good options from the first time...midsole/outsole color, contrast stitching, stitching color, theres not even options for distressed for frayed denim.

Rushed back from lunch for nothing smh. Preset options are WACK!!! Atleast let us do contrast stitching I know they didnt run out of thread.

Gum sole option at least.

Got an email about a build started and was confused. Forgot I had added a pair to my cart earlier and didn’t take them out. Def would have used leather and not cord, but oh well.
75D5CD7A-FF88-41EE-92D8-C78C0C635984.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom