OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

It’s funny.. I wanted the all white af1 cpfm so bad when they first dropped. Once I saw the restock today mi hesitated and debated in my mind about coppin. The urge to buy just isn’t there anymore. Reflective letters aren’t that special. Besides I just bought something else this week. I’m glad I didn’t buy into the hype off of impulse cuz I can just buy a pair of af1 premium in the future and save $$.

Had a black/yellow pair in cart. I like them but don't love them. Too many shoes, not enough time to wear them all, so I'm being very picky this year and let them go.

Congrats to everyone who wanted a pair and was able to order!

I neeeed two puuurrrrrrr

6E5E2AED-16CB-477E-AF98-C9195045A5E4.jpeg

lol he was in the korean military for the past 2 years. he just got out. maybe thats why
:lol: :lol: once again reminded of my washedness. I legit never heard of dude. This was prolly one of the dudes Jim Jeffries was talking about with Asian appropriation of hip hop. Wiki said "global fashion icon" and I had no clue.

lol he was in the korean military for the past 2 years. he just got out. maybe thats why
Appreciate the lookout but dude is 31 he been doing it for a minute and I missed his whole rise. You don't become a global fashion icon in a few months. I used to be up on the fly **** before the mainstream recognized it. I'm glad I'm washed if he's the new "it" boy. My young bull just told me g dragon is the dude that got other dudes wearing skirts :rofl:

CPFM order just got confirmed. Salty these restock the day before the 4's, but o well.

Last edited:
Appreciate the lookout but dude is 31 he been doing it for a minute and I missed his whole rise. You don't become a global fashion icon in a few months. I used to be up on the fly **** before the mainstream recognized it. I'm glad I'm washed if he's the new "it" boy. My young bull just told me g dragon is the dude that got other dudes wearing skirts :rofl:

I just realized that this dude helped popularize the worst trend in the history of sneakers: wearing sneakers as if they were slippers (stepping on the back of them). There is a special place in hell for this guy. BOYCOTTED!

your definition of fly **** must be ecko and sean john because his brand's been doing it for a minute now

G-Dragon has been one of the OG boy band/hip-hop in Big Bang before BTS became big. He definitely has a unique trend in fashion, I still remember the skirt thing lol. But to say he came out from no where is just downright disrespectful. He's been in the military, which is a required thing in korea, for the past two years. Some folks just straight up try to run away from their military responsibilities in korea, which can sometimes land em in jail (MC Mong).

G-Dragon has been one of the OG boy band/hip-hop in Big Bang before BTS became big. He definitely has a unique trend in fashion, I still remember the skirt thing lol. But to say he came out from no where is just downright disrespectful. He's been in the military, which is a required thing in korea, for the past two years. Some folks just straight up try to run away from their military responsibilities in korea, which can sometimes land em in jail (MC Mong).
I never said he came out of nowhere, I said he's 31 and been doing it for a while but I missed it. No disrespect just cause I don't rock with his fashion sense. A girl in my program just said Nikki Minaj got her style from him. I'm laughing but I'm learning :smokin

Back
Top Bottom