OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Man grizz don't listen to this lame, he just want attention. Anybody that got clots could get they hands on bred 11s no question. You talking about 1k shoe and a retail shoe basically.

Man grizz don't listen to this lame, he just want attention. Anybody that got clots could get they hands on bred 11s no question. You talking about 1k shoe and a retail shoe basically.
:lol:
u know
just cause folks decide to markup
a $250 shoe
to $1k
doesn't mean its work that
a shoes worth is what whatever a person wants it to be
u sound like an idiot talking about a shoe being 1k anyway
only a dumb *** would even pay that for a nike shoe
most i ever paid was $500 for the first dmp
on a resale
and at least that came with 2 shoes
and i hardly need attention from any of u lil ******
specially u
i dont even know u
ive already typed too much responding to u anyway

Just go look at what PEOPLE are paying. You either getting fakes or you just taking to talk. Either way you corny.

Haven’t copped a pair of forces in years and know they haven’t changed much, but you guys recommend TTS for the Kaps? I used to go .5 down sometimes back when I wore them, but figured TTS just to be safe.

Haven’t copped a pair of forces in years and know they haven’t changed much, but you guys recommend TTS for the Kaps? I used to go .5 down sometimes back when I wore them, but figured TTS just to be safe.
.5 down as always
THOUGH some this year have been tts
It was only when they changed the materials
Like say patent leather
That it’s happened
So .5 down and u will be good

Are these gon be in demand at all? I might cop to see in person and resale if its not good. Haven't worn AFs in years.
Fadeaway out the door
source (45).gif

I bought multiple 11s and that’s the only reason I’d be willing to do it

And to the person I got for SS don’t worry your gift is almost here

it took forever to ship smh

Back
Top Bottom