OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Lunar New Year is this weekend, they'll probably hit Asia now and end up in the US in the next 2 weeks, last year was like that. Asia got it first, then they popped up in shops in the US.

"Hero Pack"-Kevin Durant samples
nike-air-force-1-hero-durant-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-hero-durant-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-hero-durant-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-hero-durant-0.jpg

nike-air-force-1-hero-durant-4.jpg

nike-air-force-1-hero-durant-2.jpg

Those KDs are kinda dope.  Not sure they're worth the price attached to them, but they're still nice and relatively simple.  I like.    

LOL they messed up on my pair too SMFH!!!! Exactly like the dude above me hahaha.
Do Nike chat and show them the picture of it, they'll give you a 15-20% code for messing up.....They messed all 4 pairs of ours! KVN is my boy and we ordered together. The red panels were suppose to be nubuck, I see they did canvas to you too!

We returned ours and reordered it. I'm going to bring one pair in to a Nike ID store and reorder it there.

Lunar New Year is this weekend, they'll probably hit Asia now and end up in the US in the next 2 weeks, last year was like that. Asia got it first, then they popped up in shops in the US.
Nice...I hope they drop soon. I was born in YOTD, but these are lookin 
pimp.gif

Has someone of you any idea, how to get a pair of these in size US10 shipped to Europe? Unfortunately you won't get a pair over here anymore, and sadly enough in the US they are on sale right now.  :frown:

Man, I'm waiting on my eBay listing to finish selling but I want these BHM downtowns. They're too nice and just sitting on NDC right now. 

Last edited:
Nice...I hope they drop soon. I was born in YOTD, but these are lookin 
pimp.gif

I'm sorry I posted bad info Lunar New Year is on the 10th of February, Last year it started on the 23rd of January. Look for these to hit asia in the next week though, but we should get them shortly after. I'm not sure why I got things mixed up I knew it the other day, and I posted without taking a look at my calendar but I wanted to clear it up.

So now af1 foamposite hi's are $200 (others were $185) or is this just a one time thing for that extra design on straps and tongue?

air forces are still in style?
:rolleyes

I hope not. Last thing i need is to see all the kids wearing af1s now.

Last edited:
Picked up my low BHM today. Quality is really point on with these.
Look very nice in person.

I wanted a pair of the coppers but they had sold out. And yes they were $200, I guess they added $15 bucks to the price because they were the BKHM model,
much like the LeBrons going for $200

PS: That GIF is priceless...

Back
Top Bottom