OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1577834123256.png

Happy New Year, fellas. :nthat:

Broke out a fresh pair of J. Elliott's to start the year/decade off right. Everyone stay safe out there!

7124D210-7090-48DF-A4F4-062062DFE4AC.jpeg

-Drew

Am I right to assume that the Lunarlon insole on the JE joints bottoms out a bit after some wear? Mine are snug as hell and I am too stubborn to size up.

Am I right to assume that the Lunarlon insole on the JE joints bottoms out a bit after some wear? Mine are snug as hell and I am too stubborn to size up.

Can't tell you for sure, bro but I can definitely keep you updated. Just hit me with a PM.

-Drew

How many different AF1s have the lunarlon soles or something similar? I have the SLs and they are great, but all the other lunarlons I've seen have that weird looking sole

Happy New Year's eve
13EE975A-94B5-461F-83D2-2071318E5217.jpeg

From the good era. You know what year those are from exactly?

I've worn mine a lot over the past year and to this day they're still the most comfy AF1's ever. None like it. Haven't changed with wear.

And as has been discussed in length, sizing up a half on the JE's is what's worked best for most.

Back
Top Bottom