OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any idea which AF1 this is? I've seen this AF1 with the debrue/medallion in white, framed in silver.
Nike_AF1.jpg

definitely about to start back rocking forces. Starting with my go to from the early 2000's with an all white pair. Haven't worn them in years so I'm wondering are they true to size fellas? Bought a pair of Converse the other day online in my normal size and they were way too big but I forgot how Air Force Ones fit. Thanks in advance fellas!

definitely about to start back rocking forces. Starting with my go to from the early 2000's with an all white pair. Haven't worn them in years so I'm wondering are they true to size fellas? Bought a pair of Converse the other day online in my normal size and they were way too big but I forgot how Air Force Ones fit. Thanks in advance fellas!
Most will tell you to go down .5 size from your true size. I'd recommend going to your local mall and trying a pair on if you can.

I scored a pair of those remastered brown highs.

Wanted more but I didn't have room in the collection for more.

Salty I missed the white and greens but didn't even try for the purps. Copped the black canvas then sat out the rest of the canvas. All my other AF1s beside Olive lows got boxed up and put in the basement. These the only ones I care about at the moment. They used pretty nice leather on each color.

Salty I missed the white and greens but didn't even try for the purps. Copped the black canvas then sat out the rest of the canvas. All my other AF1s beside Olive lows got boxed up and put in the basement. These the only ones I care about at the moment. They used pretty nice leather on each color.
Only copped the silvers and game royals. Pump faked on the Purps because I had ID’d a pair prior that was pretty close but the leather was trash. Lost the ID’s and the silvers when my closet flooded. Slept on the rest waiting for steep discounts and just totally lost track. :smh: Gonna try and see what I come across now

I had the white/reds and returned them like an idiot. I don’t remember seeing the white/greens but those are nice, too. I have a pair of the purps on ice though

Back
Top Bottom