OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wore my 2002 AF1 denim swoosh this weekend. I break em out every once in a while. This time I noticed that the inside of the shoe where the midsole meets the leather is openning up a bit (right above the stitching). The glue must be starting to get weak. Anyone have any recommendations or know anyone that can re-glue? Or will the stitching keep them intact?

got the email about them putting the finishing touches on two pairs...not the pair I really want and definitely intend to keep though 🤷‍♂️

Wore my 2002 AF1 denim swoosh this weekend. I break em out every once in a while. This time I noticed that the inside of the shoe where the midsole meets the leather is openning up a bit (right above the stitching). The glue must be starting to get weak. Anyone have any recommendations or know anyone that can re-glue? Or will the stitching keep them intact?
I notice the same thing on my pairs that are from 02 and 97 for now you should be good but look into sole swapping a newer sole rather than reglue

9DE6356D-664E-4ECF-BD60-B54B0A92EC1D.jpeg

smh... nike waited to ship your snakeskins out before they even started working on mine. i just got an email saying they started working on mine & i ordered it on the 13th itself.

Back
Top Bottom