OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I love these things.
damn i'm hooked. i said i wouldn't go wit hteh wavy lunarsole but if it works on anything ...

my girl is gonna not see these for several months smh -.-;;
Still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain the 2 pairs that will show up tomorrow.  And I copped the Cement 3's today, which should make for interesting conversation early next week.    

I really wish the UPS homie would show up earlier when my wife is at work, but I'll be damned if this guy doesn't come at 6 pm and ring the door bell every time. 
mean.gif

Maybe I'll ask him to just drop them off without ringing since I bought him a gift card for Christmas.  
laugh.gif

On another note, I'm intrigued by those Lunar BHMs.  Not sure I feel comfortable paying retail though.  

Last edited:
that thing with the lunarlon midsole is NOT an air force 1.
then give me a different name cuz i agree with you but the bhm with 3m is too sexy.

it's af1-esque :tongue:

inspired by af1

lol 

@superb 

Yup I'm running out of hideable storage space, gonna have to buy a storage unit at this way, spend money to hide the fact that i've been spending money... that sounds wrong

then give me a different name cuz i agree with you but the bhm with 3m is too sexy.
it's af1-esque :tongue:
inspired by af1
lol 

@superb 
Yup I'm running out of hideable storage space, gonna have to buy a storage unit at this way, spend money to hide the fact that i've been spending money... that sounds wrong

Honestly Nixon, we've kept the Jordan X AF1 Fusions out of this thread and this joint is something similar - Lunar (variable) X AF1. I personally think it along with those nasty feminine looking Downtowns deserve their own thread for the cats that genuinely like them.

Last edited:
The lunar AF1s are nowhere near as offensive as the Jordan AF1s but it is frustrating to see some of them in color ways that I wish they would do for regular forces (ie medicoms, BHMs)

Honestly Nixon, we've kept the Jordan X AF1 Fusions out of this thread and this joint is something similar - Lunar (variable) X AF1. I personally think it along with those nasty feminine looking Downtowns deserve their own thread for the cats that genuinely like them.
Nah that's fair, and I can't stand the downtowns so I agree haha.  And I normally hate the lunars, but somethin bout that orange upper just kills me.  I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I won't post pics when they come in 

Nah that's fair, and I can't stand the downtowns so I agree haha.  And I normally hate the lunars, but somethin bout that orange upper just kills me.  I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I won't post pics when they come in 

No worries Nixon, I remember when the 'Hare created this thread and it's be nice if we just kept it to Forces only. There's nothing wrong with the Lunar Fusions but they should've used another moniker for them.

Air force ones are high school nostalgia (early 2000s) for me. I only cop white/white. Never was sold on the other cws

Back
Top Bottom