OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This is the fastest turnaround time for Nike ID's I've ever seen. I'm glad Nike has caught up to New Balance in that aspect... with that said mine is still "Making" so it sucks that I probably still have a good 1.5-2 weeks before I have mine

Those Viotechs tho...

Last edited:
Finally Got my pair today, decent materials just really not happy with the peach outsole, thought it was gonna be Orange, on the fence if imma keep lol.

thumbnail.jpg

How many of you guys ordered the same colorway
SBB w/ snakeskin and pink soles :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've litterally posted the only Snakeskin SBB pair so far what are you talking about :emoji_confused::emoji_confused::emoji_confused:, plus man I aint gonna spend $700 on SBB 1's so this the next best thing lol.

Last edited:
I just got an email about a delay on my mars yard pair. They gave me a 25 percent code.

i went ahead and canceled em, not feeing how the tan leather doesn't match the suede. we shouldve been able to use suede for the eyelets.

^ i agree. I felt like people focused creating IDs with snakeskin option and overlooked the suede options

Viotechs are pretty dope. I was salty with myself til I remembered I have these just sitting. While the colors aren’t as simple as Vios they give me the same vibe.

Hate the 07 shape tho.

15178E9E-7726-4650-8E21-97D7E990CB96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom