OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Today...

D3B0869D-F4EA-4858-B123-6072CE66CDFE.jpeg

Ah man now I feel bad.....

That’s my homie.

He’s had a rough few months but im sure he’ll make it right eventually
Lol I wasn't even involved in that ss this year but I keep hearing this. He's going thru something he'll make it right, stop. He should send his gift back if he ain't going fulfil his end. And that's that. Left the homie Brian hanging for months.

My pair of Rose Gold Clot has really bad stitching on the swoosh. Straight from Juice. Anyone else have a similar QC issue? I tried to see if they could do something about it but all they said was they can refund me if I return it. Lol. I don't know how it can be messed up that badly. Looks like a B grade shoe.

IMG_5636.jpg

My pair of Rose Gold Clot has really bad stitching on the swoosh. Straight from Juice. Anyone else have a similar QC issue? I tried to see if they could do something about it but all they said was they can refund me if I return it. Lol. I don't know how it can be messed up that badly. Looks like a B grade shoe.

IMG_5636.jpg
Mine are perfect, what bad stitching you talking about? I cant tell much from that pic. Since they're so limited, they probably dont have pairs laying around to send you. Wear them or sell them and buy another pair that may turn out to be worst.

Mine are perfect, what bad stitching you talking about? I cant tell much from that pic. Since they're so limited, they probably dont have pairs laying around to send you. Wear them or sell them and buy another pair that may turn out to be worst.

Yeah, I think I'm just going to sell them TBH. Not sure if I'll hold for a bit, but the swoosh is oddly something I can't get over. Not sure if you can tell from where I circled it but the swoosh looks like they either started the stitching a little right of the schematics or the person doing it went a little overboard on the right side. It looks like an uneven stitch where you'd expect the edge of the leather swoosh and stitching to be close to an equal distance apart. Does that make sense?

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 5.06.59 PM.png

Yeah, I think I'm just going to sell them TBH. Not sure if I'll hold for a bit, but the swoosh is oddly something I can't get over. Not sure if you can tell from where I circled it but the swoosh looks like they either started the stitching a little right of the schematics or the person doing it went a little overboard on the right side. It looks like an uneven stitch where you'd expect the edge of the leather swoosh and stitching to be close to an equal distance apart. Does that make sense?

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 5.06.59 PM.png
Can't believe you crying over this, you should feel lucky you got a pair at retail...smh, I swear people be whining about the smallest things.

Can't believe you crying over this, you should feel lucky you got a pair at retail...smh, I swear people be whining about the smallest things.

Yeah, that's cool. But I'm not made of money and I paid over $450 Canadian retail with shipping and duties for a shoe. I'd expect it to look like other people's pairs. Me complaining about a legitimate flaw is not the smallest thing. Especially when all the other swooshes are normal. Jesus, just because you didn't cop doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to complain about an issue with a shoe.

It pisses me off when people judge others for things like this. Especially considering I was sitting there for like an hour, refreshing, going forward, refreshing, opening new browsers, ect. It's not like someone gave me the shoe for free or I got through within a second and put 0 effort into it.

Last edited:
Put them on feet and nobody can tell.

To be honest, I don't care about what other people think. I don't buy shoes for other people's opinions. I buy them for myself. And when I know there's an issue from the get go, it annoys me. Especially when I pay full price for something, there are flaws I'm not really down to live with. It's like if one of your eyebrows was a different shape, lol. Other people don't look that close, but you'll look at your own face and be like "I'm a monster".

ModernMade ModernMade

I agree w/everything you said but just saying dude is a good guy.

he really is/was going through a rough patch but you’re right, it’s time to own up and make it right

Yeah, that's cool. But I'm not made of money and I paid over $450 Canadian retail with shipping and duties for a shoe. I'd expect it to look like other people's pairs. Me complaining about a legitimate flaw is not the smallest thing. Especially when all the other swooshes are normal. Jesus, just because you didn't cop doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to complain about an issue with a shoe.

It pisses me off when people judge others for things like this. Especially considering I was sitting there for like an hour, refreshing, going forward, refreshing, opening new browsers, ect. It's not like someone gave me the shoe for free or I got through within a second and put 0 effort into it.
Lol check back I did cop. My pair hasn't arrived yet, but you best believe I ain't going be crying over some small af factory flaw. And I didnt realize you paid resale. I fortunately hit at retail so yes I'd be mad too if I laid 200 over retail and got a booboo pair.

Lol check back I did cop. My pair hasn't arrived yet, but you best believe I ain't going be crying over some small af factory flaw. And I didnt realize you paid resale. I fortunately hit at retail so yes I'd be mad too if I laid 200 over retail and got a booboo pair.

I paid retail, it's just way more expensive to Canada because of duties and shipping being higher. I'm not crying over it though. I wanted to see if someone else had a similar flaw too. IDK, it just looks really weird to me.

Back
Top Bottom