OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

162ACE06-A5E8-4042-AF42-A9059BD0AC96.jpeg
ADC77E79-04AA-4EA6-8103-F957598CD1C8.jpeg
09EC130B-6C3C-4386-AD06-804426DEAEF3.jpeg

Want them. Hope they raffle them at RSVP Los Angeles. Although I’ve NEVER won anything from there before. But I’m a sucker for false hope.

A min ago I ordered Rocafella's from Footlocker with a coupon and they sent me the more expensive White Just Don's. I kept them and ordered Rocafella's again. I wish those new Just Don's were dropping on SNKRS.

Nike just sent me an email about my Nike By You order has been delayed again and they are unable to provide a new estimated delivery date.

At this point, I don’t eem want them anymore.

Nike just sent me an email about my Nike By You order has been delayed again and they are unable to provide a new estimated delivery date.

At this point, I don’t eem want them anymore.

Same & I just got off chat with them.....Gave me a 20% off code

A min ago I ordered Rocafella's from Footlocker with a coupon and they sent me the more expensive White Just Don's. I kept them and ordered Rocafella's again. I wish those new Just Don's were dropping on SNKRS.

Do they still have a size 12? 👀

-Drew

Just keep complaining with customer service and they give out coupon codes. I’ve done it several times and got a few 25% and 20% codes

I feel my acct is blocked from getting codes. I got like 3-4 before in the past couple years but last coup Situations they been saying I got a code before and can’t do anything. Bummer

Why they gotta make that pinstripe Chicago pair WMNS sizing? Damned size 12 feet! (shakes fist at cloud)

Back
Top Bottom