OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The ROYAL & NAVY cws of that pack are too damn :smokin.

I regret not getting the YOTD black af1 theyre so clean and that destroyer jacket that released along with it ooooooweeeeee :smokin :x :smh: :x :smokin :smokin :smokin

i got these all red suede lows about a month or two back and one of the shoes had a loose stitching on the midsole, anyone know the best way to fix this? maybe a dot of super glue?

Were these the 05's? I lost my box so I'm not sure what year these are...

If so I could see how that could happen... But mine are holding besides some denim stains... You had me shook lol ... I had to dig them out to check

Yeah - those. If I'm off on the year, I apologize, but I think 2005.

Yeah, the upper is weird material - it's almost a sheen, coated on top of the "real" underlying material.

I'm a sucker for different treatments on the heel tab. Those have that unique swoosh there - I think that may be the only pair with that version of the heel tag. That's actually what compelled me to buy them.

Blazer Pack looks pretty good.....I'm loving the green joints. But according to that link, the purples are a women's release? WEAK.

lunar and 3m feature available on nike id, doesnt seem like u can use the 3m feature on the whole part of the shoe tho, and u cant change the midsole color only the "air" color

You can make the whole shoe 3M the tip, heel, etc are already 3M that's your only option. The other parts can be either 3M or mesh that's why they describe it. And yeah you're pretty much stuck with a white midsole only.

You can make the whole shoe 3M the tip, heel, etc are already 3M that's your only option. The other parts can be either 3M or mesh that's why they describe it. And yeah you're pretty much stuck with a white midsole only.
ya thats what i thought but wasnt 100% sure lol, thank god i ordered my YOTS id's when i did lol... i really might just have to cop a 3m pair now tho smh lol, 3m ftw

todays wear

for more info about the shoe and a better version of this pic, hit up http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/03/nike-air-force-1-atomic-teal.html

got these over the weekend. first pair of af1s since early 2000s :lol:. looks way better in person. do I need to put waterproof on this or is it already waterproof? sorry, help please. :nerd: lol

I believe they are supposed to be waterproof already.

I have yet to get a duckboot. I wanted to ID a pair when they were up but there was no wheat option.

I just bought one of the og duck boots off ebay, the joints with the all gum midsole with the brown upper and green toe box

been waiting for my size to pop up for a while

I believe they are supposed to be waterproof already.

I have yet to get a duckboot. I wanted to ID a pair when they were up but there was no wheat option.

thanks for replying. I just asked nike chat and they said, no need to add any type of spray to it since it already has some kind of water repellent on them. :D

I won a pair of yellow Slam Jam's on ebay yesterday for under $60 shipped. The shoes aren't too worn, the only noticeable blemish on them is on the back of the midsole. I'll post pics when they come.

Back
Top Bottom