OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

doxen5703 doxen5703 same sizing as any other af1 - but for some odd reason, even with my regular af1 size there's still heel slippage and I have to tie them tight. Anyone else that I've talked to has the same issue and also has their same af1 size. Just FYI, definitely don't size up.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/we_gotthat/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= this fool ordered FSRs of SB inspired colorways with the recent ID options. They're all gonna sit and rot and he's gonna have to return em all :lol: $250 for someone else's ID is some comedy.

doxen5703 doxen5703 same sizing as any other af1 - but for some odd reason, even with my regular af1 size there's still heel slippage and I have to tie them tight. Anyone else that I've talked to has the same issue and also has their same af1 size. Just FYI, definitely don't size up.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/we_gotthat/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= this fool ordered FSRs of SB inspired colorways with the recent ID options. They're all gonna sit and rot and he's gonna have to return em all :lol: $250 for someone else's ID is some comedy.
Mambalorian Mambalorian these yours right?

Went to look for these on StockX. They like 200. Mad I shouldve copped when they were on sale.
20200421_215827.jpg

Abusing someone’s swoosh acct :lol:

My “kobes” >>>
being shipped as we speak

but seems like snakeskin get priorityto be Completed& shipped first, when my non-snakeskin ones which are ordered two days before are still stuck in the shop..hope nike doesn’t stiff me becauseci made a newport colorway 😂

I played the waiting game and lost too lol. Took me a while to find a 12.5 for a decent price.

Size 12.5 AF1 gang wassup! I hate that my AF1 collection is so limited by most releases not including a 12.5 in the size run... 12 is too snug and 13 is sloppy. We’ve got it tough out here.

That maroon swoosh pair and the black swoosh pair coulda been all time classics if they had used a real leather upper. Woulda paid a premium for multiple pairs if the materials were right. (I say that as someone who just copped an ID for the premium price knowing materials are gonna be subpar too smh)

Size 12.5 AF1 gang wassup!

That maroon swoosh pair and the black swoosh pair coulda been all time classics if they had used a real leather upper. Woulda paid a premium for multiple pairs if the materials were right.

Size 12.5 is a headache. Glad there's someone who can feel my pain lol.

The white-based navy and maroon pairs were tolerable. I couldn't do it with the black pair, not even at a discounted price. Leather was too shiny, too stiff.

Size 12.5 AF1 gang wassup! I hate that my AF1 collection is so limited by most releases not including a 12.5 in the size run... 12 is too snug and 13 is sloppy. We’ve got it tough out here.

That maroon swoosh pair and the black swoosh pair coulda been all time classics if they had used a real leather upper. Woulda paid a premium for multiple pairs if the materials were right. (I say that as someone who just copped an ID for the premium price knowing materials are gonna be subpar too smh)
i'm mad it took me years to realize the 12.5 is my size in af1 and even certain other nikes. i just always got 13s for so long that i assumed it was my true nike size across the board

Back
Top Bottom