OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

my package should be here no later than sat
ill post soon as it comes in

1589419035111.gif

Ordered a pair of Cactus jacks AF1 for 490$ shipped. I feel good about that price. Bought off the sneaker con app. Purchased shoes off them before and both times sellers flaked and never shipped them the shoes so hoping 3rd time the charm on these.

Ordered a pair of Cactus jacks AF1 for 490$ shipped. I feel good about that price. Bought off the sneaker con app. Purchased shoes off them before and both times sellers flaked and never shipped them the shoes so hoping 3rd time the charm on these.
I’m tempted to cawp a pr but I’m shook af to get a fake pr. I’m not that sure I could tell if I did get a pr. Is there a dead give away to recognize a real pr?

last pair of shoes i paid close to $500 for was the dmp
11/6 package in 07
paid $500 even
regretted it

af1 nike id not coming back? Idc for the snake skin option i just want to make a kith f&f inspired one.

af1-drawing-2_1728x.jpg
af1-drawing-product-6_540x.jpg

Part of me wants to buy 100 tickets but man idk if they'd even go for that resell. But the person that wins them may not even list them for sale so then I can't even buy them. idk what to do.

Part of me wants to buy 100 tickets but man idk if they'd even go for that resell. But the person that wins them may not even list them for sale so then I can't even buy them. idk what to do.
I say buy 100 tickets, drop a stack on them

just understand that it's 100 tickets per person

it's really a win/win even if you lose cause 100% of the proceeds are donated to the COVID-19 Response Fund :emoji_100:

Back
Top Bottom