8BCBF8C4-2A28-4C1D-AE3C-EF863CEB5BCD.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 45696DFE-040E-47DD-82D7-36383AE0FD6C.jpeg
    45696DFE-040E-47DD-82D7-36383AE0FD6C.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 8889972F-41D7-4E5C-936D-9F5802ABD391.jpeg
    8889972F-41D7-4E5C-936D-9F5802ABD391.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 82
So wife made the mistake of buying some black Mids but I tried them on anyway because I haven’t owned a pair of Forces since like ’05 (never owned mids, only High with the strap and lows) and did I miss something....? When did Air Force Ones become comfortable? I only had lows so maybe that’s why? I could actually feel the full length air sole unit, I even took out the insole to make sure it wasn’t that I was feeling.

Are lows the ones that are just bricks and uncomfortable or have they actually started adding cushioning into the midsole now?

So wife made the mistake of buying some black Mids but I tried them on anyway because I haven’t owned a pair of Forces since like ’05 (never owned mids, only High with the strap and lows) and did I miss something....? When did Air Force Ones become comfortable? I only had lows so maybe that’s why? I could actually feel the full length air sole unit, I even took out the insole to make sure it wasn’t that I was feeling.

Are lows the ones that are just bricks and uncomfortable or have they actually started adding cushioning into the midsole now?

Lol why did she buy those?

Maybe your foot has just changed?

May be different insoles used now but the tech in the midsole hasn't changed any on the base models. They do have React models now.

Is she mad at you? What did you do?

Lol why did she buy those?

Maybe your foot has just changed?

May be different insoles used now but the tech in the midsole hasn't changed any on the base models. They do have React models now.

She just didn’t know black Forces are a no no lol, she was trying to get me some kicks for Father’s Day and overheard me saying I needed some black kicks.

No my foot has definitely been the same since 05, I’ve had probably 3 pairs of lows and I had the Highs that had a full solid grey midsole (with the full wrap around ankle strap). Those were extremely comfortable, to the point that I hooped in them. My all white lows on the other hand were hard as bricks and the midsole had no give; it was like there was no air sole unit in them and I was literally walking on bricks. I owned both of these at the same time and they were made in the same year. No they were not fakes lol, all purchased in Foot Locker or FinishLine.

These don’t have React in them they’re just regular black mids but they are the ‘07 pair. Would that make a difference? I know all forces are supposed to have full length air but this pair and the pair mentioned above are the only ones I’ve felt full length air in that I could walk in comfortably all day.

EDIT the ones I owned back in the day that actually were comfortable was this colorway except the midsole was full solid grey and not clear bottom or whatever

1590064131375.jpeg

Last edited:
2E48DEC3-9541-4019-80B4-40503E179B9D.png
Somebody was searching for these horrendous things if I recall correctly PGknows on IG has a pair for sale

those dirk mids aint that bad lol

akthough i'd rather da steve nash terminators

Back
Top Bottom