OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Seeing how these Rucker’s are flying, got me worried about my Puerto Rico pair. I need those bad and I’m a be mad as **** if people buying them up to flip them for $20-$30 profit.

PR's are going to be 100x's more sought after than these Ruckers.

Kobe tribute?

Yeah werd, I doubt there's any connection. Production dates are probably well before Kobe's death.

The colorway is based on the pair of AF1 mids Kobe wore while playing at the Rucker.

D_zXkA5XkAER6Tk

Yes, that much is obvious. My assumption is that OP used the word "tribute" in regards to Kobe's death in January, although I suppose a tribute doesn't have to be posthumous. My point is that I doubt these have a Feb 1st. 2020 production date.

My assumption is that OP used the word "tribute" in regards to Kobe's death in January

I doubt it.

At least I hope nobody thinks these are a tribute to his passing. :lol: It would be disrespect by Nike by not even putting any mention/sign of him on the shoe. Only sneakerheads know Kobe wore the mids at the Rucker. They did a subtle nod/homage that perhaps some might notice.

Last edited:
Seeing how these Rucker’s are flying, got me worried about my Puerto Rico pair. I need those bad and I’m a be mad as **** if people buying them up to flip them for $20-$30 profit.
The PRs are getting canned.

Yes, that much is obvious. My assumption is that OP used the word "tribute" in regards to Kobe's death in January, although I suppose a tribute doesn't have to be posthumous. My point is that I doubt these have a Feb 1st. 2020 production date.
Assumptions! Boi I tell ya. By tribute I meant a tribute to the Rucker game Kobe played in. Im pretty sure these were in the works before his passing.

I think there’s a decent chance that the shoe was in production long before now (typical), however I do think the name and marketing scheme are being used to honor Kobe which is a cool nod.

obviously this is just my guess and I don’t know ****.

Trying to make a Captain America ID.
Let me know if I should make any changes

Attachments

• 20200528_203729.jpg
    20200528_203729.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20200528_203741.jpg
    20200528_203741.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 20200528_203756.jpg
    20200528_203756.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 216