OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

download (3).jpg

Wish they had grey suede as an option wanted to do a waverunner inspired colorway

Edit: switched the outsole for kind of a flip colorway

Last edited:
rucker parks on FNL

I discovered yesterday that my access is denied there for some reason...both on laptop and mobile

not even mad

Do ruckers have a SNKRS date yet? got a feeling finding a 7.5 gon be tough

The bots are crazy Smgdh. I just carted a pair of Rucker parks and paid and when the payment should’ve went through came up with an error code I’ve never seen before. **** y’all resellers. I hope you’re broke for the rest of your lives💯😎

Rumor has it the PRs have been cancelled due to a defect (backwards flag on the tongue). Let’s see how this plays out...

This is what it told me after I hit compl
rucker parks on FNL

I discovered yesterday that my access is denied there for some reason...both on laptop and mobi
This is the same thing it told me when I just hit complete purchase. I was literally on my phone when the “SoleLinks” push notification came up. I clicked it. Carted them. Signed into PayPal. Went to complete purchase. And that was the message I got. Never thought I’d see the day when I couldn’t get a GR AF1 low. Lol resellers are desperate

rucker parks on FNL

I discovered yesterday that my access is denied there for some reason...both on laptop and mobile

not even mad
Hey dont feel too bad. Macy's said im banned from the "online experience" but i can shop in store.

We dont even have a macy's up here.

You already know i smiled when i seen folks looting Macy's

😈

Anywhere where I can find the black/white gum sole Air Force 1s? I slept on them
951guero 951guero -- Are you talking about these Courir inspired joints?
1591212027286.png

If so, you can search the style code (CI0057-002) and find some pairs still available at some retailers.

Anyone that owns these, what's the leather like? Even though it has that tumbled leather look, it still looks plastic-ish.

Last edited:
i've seen those up close the leather is plasticy.

also if you guys feel bad about not getting af1 GR's go to the new balance thread.... i think hell has frozen over because they're botting GR 992's

Back
Top Bottom