OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These are good...

30083090-238F-4998-8246-A372B2A43918.jpeg

Solid base color, contrast outsole, heel embroidery. Theme wise Rucker Park.....Rose Garden.

Aww man that's a huge reach aside from having something embroidered on the heel. Rocafellas had heel embroidery. :lol: The card specifically says Streetball. Rose Gardens are NBA.

What other forces could be apart of this theme?

As mentioned, the card said Streetball so I'm guessing these with removable patches for a start...

nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-2020.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-ny-vs-ny-2020-1.jpg

Finally copped a pair of hand wash cold highs for slightly under retail on Grailed. Box is a little crushed but no biggy. Copped regular size 10.5, if they are too big I'll throw in an insole. Pretty excited. I actually like the highs more than the lows.

Really they don’t charge the seller anything to flake?
iirc, I think they say somewhere between 15-30% of final sale price, but tbh it really depends on who's paying attention. A couple years back I sincerely had to cancel a sale on a Supreme BOGO hoodie and while they said they were going to charge me, they actually never did.

^ those are not the premium NBY - I was surprised by the leather. I also got another Dior inspired pair today and the leather is on par.

^ those are not the premium NBY - I was surprised by the leather. I also got another Dior inspired pair today and the leather is on par.
woah i just saw the liner. dude you prob have the only decent quality and shape regular NBY af1 ive seen lol

Back
Top Bottom