OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wifey and the children blessed me with these today. The leather is superb.
20200621_091826.jpg
I need to get a 2nd pair of Kaeps.

I've decided that the decision makers at Nike have no taste.

Look at some of the Jordan releases. It's like did you make these for the racks because no one is buying that hot mess.
They don’t. They’ re not listening to the people either, because they have a ton of other things in the vault we want but put out trash color ways we don’t want.

Last edited:
They don’t. They’ re not listening to the people either because they have a ton of other things in the vault we want but put out trash color ways we don’t want.
donjuan513 donjuan513 break down all this behind the scenes corporate design thinking for us please.

I’m on campus once a month going from Jordan, to socks, to NSW, to NikeID- and I still wonder what’s going on a fellas. Like every job (in this case Nike), there are some people (Product Line Managers/Associate Product Line Managers) that have a grasp on what’s going on and then there’s some that are there just to do a job. I feel like the higher ups are tend to push for “new & innovative”- totally going away from the classics. The NT consumer is low on the totem pole, but there are a few on campus that fight for us. Hopefully a large consulting role comes from these visits so I can express what the people want on the regular!

Got the white and red solid soles. Reminds me of the old school Filas with the strap hanging off the back from the early 90s. We weren’t rocking AF1s down here in Louisiana then.

Back
Top Bottom