OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Brave to wear those after the pandemic of fugazziis that followed after they dropped.
:pimp:

If one gave me PTSD tryna cop it was this shoe, this is it. :smh:

I busted my *** to get these. Got two pairs. Wore these when I worked at Foot Locker. A month later, whole mall was wearing every color. Smh, coworkers asking me why mine are special when everyone else has them. Killed that shoe for real but I regret selling them.

Those all black Sheeds are unreal. Wish Nike would drop those.

15981396345552538563124359556764.jpg
#wdywt
Brings me back to Middle School when everyone had the fakes all fogged up looking and funky 🤣🤣

I don't hate that new air force 1 concept but I know nike is gonna stuff multiple colorways down our throats and there's gonna be alot of travis rip offs. I know I sound like a bitter old head but it makes it less unique. Potential pass

Got my crafts in and they are dope! One shoe had a big crese on the toebox, dirty on the bottom and was not tied in the factory knot (obv used, or at least tried on). Hit up customer service and tried to get a disco code and nothing.. smh. Gonna return and probably reorder. Not sure how you guys end up with these dico codes tho lol. Dont they save the chat and see what was said if you try again with another CS rep?

Last edited:
Crafts make me not wanna buy any new forces that are not crafts lol

like the quality gap is so insane it’s like damn why can’t ya just do this for all forces?

It’s why I doubled up on the all white crafts and will for any color ways worth having. If they ever go on sale, I’ll triple up and then I’m fading into sneaker oblivion for good this time.

i had two pairs and sent the retail one back because i bought the second one with a pro pass code. should have just kept them both since ill be ordering a second pair anyways :lol:

Velcro's I can get behind. You can put anything on there. Anything.

Velcros aren't for me but we're prob gonna see some wild stuff. You can make a velcro patch of anything and stick it on these.

In addition I assume the velcro panels are customizable in terms of drawing/painting them? With that said what we might see will be worse than the ID's on here. :lol: :frown:

Velcros aren't for me but we're prob gonna see some wild stuff. You can make a velcro patch of anything and stick it on these.

In addition I assume the velcro panels are customizable in terms of drawing/painting them? With that said what we might see will be worse than the ID's on here. :lol: :frown:
exactly. Not sure how you'd draw on velcro but when i saw the "toebox" panel there is just some stupid stuff that'll happen there.

exactly. Not sure how you'd draw on velcro but when i saw the "toebox" panel there is just some stupid stuff that'll happen there.

As we can see in the box there are removable/velcro white panels that you can stick on the shoe where/as you'd like.

I'm thinking those are a leathery material and can be customized/painted.

You can't draw on velcro.

As we can see in the box there are removable/velcro white panels that you can stick on the shoe where/as you'd like.

I'm thinking those are a leathery material and can be customized/painted.

You can't draw on velcro.
haha got what you saying now. yeah yeah.

just saw this its a few days old my b if it got posted already. i like the crafts a lot but not gonna lie these kinda boring
Nike-Air-Force-1-Craft-White-Obsidian-CT2317-100-Release-Date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom