OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_6151.PNG

Size will ship your pair in a trash bag from the 🇬🇧 to 🇺🇸
They sent mine in a box that was falling apart. Bad enough i had to bad up the delivery guy. Man was a complete waste yute. He said meet him by his next drop off...ironically it was my boys crib so i told him i know dude leave it there for me. I even give the mans name and he says oh u do know him ok.

Doesnt leave it at my boys crib so i have to meet him somewhere, and this mfer cant even say the street names properly i was so lost as to where he was. Get there and the box is ripped at the top and the bottom has 1 flap,the shoe box is falling out. Went off on dude.

Worst shipping service i ever dealt with

Ok, I just took delivery of the summit/photon crafts.. very nice but not as nice as people on here make them out to be. They aren’t worth the $120 premium IMO. Shape is like the LGBTQ ones that came out around the same time, tall and wide toe. Luckily I received two good pairs.

Ordered on Monday afternoon and got 'em in this morning. Very nice switch-up to the traditional pair. I was afraid the white would be more on the warmer side, but I guess it was just the stock images.

50376370971_16d05217ab_b.jpg

If Nike stopped playing around and made these the React version, that would've been so much better instead of going through that DMX ****... DMX? D/MS/X. DMX, D/MS/X, DMC, DM sliding, it don't matter; these are great and would've been greater with the React midsole feature.

50376380956_ae8a3a29a8_b.jpg

are the kith linens the only retro of the co.jp linens? i kind of don't like that the sole and swoosh don't match but the leather looks nice.

a few years ago they made dunk high in the linen and acorn CWs and the quality on those are amazing(got the linens at a marshalls for like 40 bucks)

Back
Top Bottom