OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

5102F98F-7FB8-4655-83B4-E7B5D03885D8.jpeg

If they are anything like the Unknwn 305 90's where they made 54 pairs, there's not even a retail price on the box bc they were never for sale. Like it says "Suggested Retail Price: ". Its blank.

Naaaaaaaaaaaa. Just a reseller trying to get some followers. They made 48 pairs. I don't believe for one second 1 of the 48 ended up at a Burlington.

If you follow PG on IG you would have seen the link he posted yesterday to that article from a few years back. Long story short any shoe, regardless of rarity/value, can indeed end up at a place like Marshalls or Burlington.

Doesn’t matter how few shoes are made or how exclusive they may be.....every shoe can and does end up in outlets/marshals/Ross etc

If you follow PG on IG you would have seen the link he posted yesterday to that article from a few years back. Long story short any shoe, regardless of rarity/value, can indeed end up at a place like Marshalls or Burlington.
I don't know man, the whole "i go to Ross and Burlington every week looking for shoes to flip but I didn't know what this super hyped pair was" seemed off. Who buys and sells shoes for a living and doesn't know that pair? "Holy **** my wife bought these at Burlington bc she ate their pizza once and liked it" would have been more believeable to me.

I don't know man, the whole "i go to Ross and Burlington every week looking for shoes to flip but I didn't know what this super hyped pair was" seemed off. Who buys and sells shoes for a living and doesn't know that pair? "Holy **** my wife bought these at Burlington bc she ate their pizza once and liked it" would have been more believeable to me.

I wouldn't/don't expect most of these current "sneaker hustlers" or whatever you want to call them to necessarily know about the Scarr's AF1's.

All I'm saying, and what frankwh1te frankwh1te echoed above, is that ANY shoe can end up at one of these store. This is a fact.

Yup and they clean. I liked the goretex highs they dropped, the lows were cool but some of those cw werent that great imo.

Back
Top Bottom