OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Are we letting this go down? Voting is still open... 👀

D0F00404-5CCF-4F37-BCEA-F62FF8D99BFE.png

City Attacks all day. I wore my Mitas once and the toe box was so bad after that one wear that I gave them away.

Pendletons gone, got 3 in i guess thats enough lol
Seeing that’s it’s been an annual thing since 2013, I doubt they’re gone forever. Probably the one time they order more than enough materials. Once they hit a certain quantity they’ll shut it down so that the factory doesn’t get backed up. They lasted longer than the Levi’s that’s for sure 😂. I‘m sure over half of the orders used the stripes in some capacity- they’re too good not to use. If that makes want planned properly in advance, that’ll be the first material sold out.
I wish at the end of every year they’ll just let people get busy with all of the left overs.

2018 Nike ID today.
3803A7A1-F93F-4F07-A8B8-332DB17FF2CD.jpeg

City Attacks all day. I wore my Mitas once and the toe box was so bad after that one wear that I gave them away.

Seeing that’s it’s been an annual thing since 2013, I doubt they’re gone forever. Probably the one time they order more than enough materials. Once they hit a certain quantity they’ll shut it down so that the factory doesn’t get backed up. They lasted longer than the Levi’s that’s for sure 😂. I‘m sure over half of the orders used the stripes in some capacity- they’re too good not to use. If that makes want planned properly in advance, that’ll be the first material sold out.
I wish at the end of every year they’ll just let people get busy with all of the left overs.

2018 Nike ID today.
3803A7A1-F93F-4F07-A8B8-332DB17FF2CD.jpeg
Need more options with the mini swoosh 🔥🔥🔥

The “leather” toe box was horrid on this pair. This is around the time the plastic started to come into play.

That’s really strange because my pair actually has Really decent leather, wore over 20x’s. Maybe some were made in different regions 🤔. Only bad thing I can say about Mita’s is the “dri-fit” lining was BS and not really dri-fit 😂.
F48DE952-A304-42BD-AD46-DDFCA0A1C51A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom