OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I wish the entourage AF1s were more attainable. I was kinda like Turtle as a teenager. None of my friends and family understood until that one episode. This sneaker thing is real addiction.

might have to do these when safari options come back

0CB07CE4-362A-4A68-A0E4-673C49B381BB.png

These are DOPE! What color are the striped sections?
70s in spired off noir sofe
Same here. I don't know why I didn't realise it only came with the zig zag stick.
It looks more pronounce on the real life pics of the shoes than the mockup.
Yeah luckily I order 4 total. I did two of them regular and I'm guessing those will be the two I keep. Returning these others.

didn't the original I Believe have a pearl like finish on them?

doesn't look like it in that pic
OG def had more pearl like finish (not quite sure whether that was “lacquer” tho) w/ translucent gum sole while this piece of crap seems like they are using white pleather w/ grey outsole. The other thing noticeable change is..., Daruma along with the term “I BELIEVE” in lighter shade of red are being stamped, not embroidered...

While I like the idea of Retro-ing those old Co.JPs such as ugly duckling dunks or AJ1 Retro+s in Hi OG form, I think this one along w/ the tear away Olympic AF1 are simply disgusting....

It’s best to wear old pairs in cool weather. Lightly worn shoes are always better than DS when it comes to old ****. Like someone said, your weight also makes a difference.

I wish they did the Pendleton option in highs. I had a pair in my cart but took my time and then some of the options sold out. ****in bull****.

Any tips on how to add more than 1 ID to your cart? It keeps erroring out saying only 1 pair allowed.... hoping to buy multiple pairs and also save on shipping!

Back
Top Bottom